Tuesday's Riddle for January 9, not the old October one

Way to go Mr. Froofy wedding countdown thingy!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

banane2naner.gif

I'm still here!!!
Physically or....?

Here ya go!

Ummm...

I mean tooty hooty! :blush:

Are you kidding me? I'm sitting here on the couch 3 feet away and he Tooty Hooty's without me?! AND I find out that he did this twice today? For shame, for shame :sad2:

:rotfl2:

Maybe I'll make him get up with Domenic at 3 am tonight when he wants juice and cereal :thumbsup2

Oh. I mean...maybe I'll call him at his house and make him come over :rolleyes1 Oh hell. Who am I kidding? My name is Tara, and I'm a dirty stopout :blush:

Maybe I'll make him get up with Domenic at 3 am tonight when he wants juice and cereal :thumbsup2

Oh. I mean...maybe I'll call him at his house and make him come over :rolleyes1 Oh hell. Who am I kidding? My name is Tara, and I'm a dirty stopout :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I had to have DH google "dirty stopout". Thats a new one on me!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Are you kidding me? I'm sitting here on the couch 3 feet away and he Tooty Hooty's without me?! AND I find out that he did this twice today? For shame, for shame :sad2:

sounds like one of my ex's :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter