Tuesdays Twisted Riddle

firstmickey said:
Not if you are going to make remarks like that again!!!!!!! :snooty:

Oh don't go getting your terrible towel all twisted :rolleyes:

And besides...........Dyan's today's Riddle Goddess :teeth: ;)

I never saw my snow white TU. Does that mean I didn't get the riddle correct? (Dammit, Hiwaygal!!! :furious: ) :rotfl2:

Do you know that someone asked me if I was related to Loubon? :confused3 Bonnie......Loubon. Loubon.....Bon Bon.... I guess. :rolleyes:

Toot Sweet said:
Do you know that someone asked me if I was related to Loubon? :confused3 Bonnie......Loubon. Loubon.....Bon Bon.... I guess. :rolleyes:

now that is funny! :rotfl: :rotfl: Are you his sister? :teeth:

Tara...one does not TWIST a terrible towel....one waves it!!!!!! :teeth:

Does anyone want to host the riddle for me tomorrow? or do you mind if I am gone for most of the day and get late TU's? :confused3

firstmickey said:
now that is funny! :rotfl: :rotfl: Are you his sister? :teeth:

Hmmm... that might explain all the abuse I have suffered at his hand.... :rotfl:

How are you feeling, Donna Wonna? Any better?

Toot
snowhiteprincewall.jpg

Page 11! How could I forget you! :confused3 ;)

Tara
snowhiteprincewall.jpg

lewdyan1 said:
Sounds like he called you easy! :bitelip: :teeth: :rotfl:

See? He's MEAN!! :guilty:

Sorry I missed my TU. I'm glad you didn't forget me, Dyan!! And you gave me such a lovely pic, too!!! :)

firstmickey said:
Tara...one does not TWIST a terrible towel....one waves it!!!!!! :teeth:

All the more reason not to let it get twisted ;)

Right now, the only thing the Steelers are waving is a white flag :p

Sorry, the football fan in me came out.

When the Steelers come to town, I've gotta wear my "I Graduated From the Ben Roethlesberger School of Motorcycle Safety" shirt (sorry, I bet only one or two people are going to understand that :rotfl: but it is a real shirt)

Mnementh said:
Right now, the only thing the Steelers are waving is a white flag :p

Sorry, the football fan in me came out.

When the Steelers come to town, I've gotta wear my "I Graduated From the Ben Roethlesberger School of Motorcycle Safety" shirt (sorry, I bet only one or two people are going to understand that :rotfl: but it is a real shirt)

Ooooohhhhhhh DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!! Harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you had such potential too! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Lou.....Bite me! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter