Turncoat

1-bedroom? What, no Grand Villas available that weekend?? ;)
Have a great weekend Rich. :)

LOL - Have a great time!

Look froward to hearing your report on the trip.

(Who taking the bets on what he has to say?)

I could probably write the report now.

I can already feel the stiff neck from lack of room to stretch. I feel the blisters forming from walking through the endless hallways to get to my cubbyhole.

I can see the decisions now....do we valet or eat dinner....

At least I will get a good nights sleep on Monday, what, with the noise from the boardwalk keeping me up all night on Friday and Saturday.

I am looking forward to having the mouse police help me find my car in the vast parking lot if I run out of money from tipping the valets.

Not to pre-judge or anything.....

Hey Rich we'll be down there at the same time! DH & I are going for our 10th anniv. No points left for this year (and we've already borrowed into next) so we're at the Poly doing concierge...

So at Epcot, I'll be on the look out for the guy who is out of breath (from either the walk from the elevator or the parking lot) with his head crooked to the side.;)

Cora

I bet Rich drives to Epcot. Just can not see him taking the boat or walking. Unless the real reason to stay at BWV is to avoid driving after all that food and wine, hehe.

Sounds like a cool weekend though. Life is nice, having a Dad Like Richyams taking you for a preDecember trip, weekend.

Have a great time.

Tigger

Rich - leave your hammer at home - we pay enough dues to keep BWV in good condition for your visit. :)

Rich,

In order to convey your displeasure with BWV (I can't see how that is possible!!), you can walk around with an expression like Hilary Clinton's during the President's address to Congress.

LOL, the only thing that would seem worse is to have you say you are staying in a STUDIO at BWV!:D

Hi Rich,

Speaking as another OKW owner, I think that you will enjoy your weekend at BWV. We did three nights there in August and really enjoyed it. We had room 2001 - the next to the last room from the end nearest Atlantic Dance. It was right over the DVC office and had a GREAT view toward the EPCOT "ball" and the BW.

We'll be at OKW, too, in early December, but only for four nights in a studio. It will be just my DW and me. Maybe we'll see you there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter