Turning 7 day park hopper into AP

anniebean

Flyers fan stuck in Tennessee
Husband and I are toying with idea of getting AP. We have a 7 day park hopper for upcoming trip. Tickets were bought thru Disney site. Just wanting to know the difference we'd be paying to upgrade.

I've searched the internet and the best I could come up with was around $250-300 per ticket. This accurate?

I'm toying with the idea of doing the same. I have a 5 day hopper, purchased as part of a package about a month ago.

We bought them back in July.

We can work around blackout dates so I guess the cheapest, unless there isn't a huge difference in price.
Blackout dates only apply if you are a Florida resident or (qualified) DVC owner. Otherwise your options are platinum ($829.64) or platinum plus which includes the water parks/golf/etc ($925.49). So assuming you don't qualify for those discounts you are looking at approx $300-400 as a current 7 day hopper ticket has a value of $516.53.

Blackout dates only apply if you are a Florida resident or (qualified) DVC owner. Otherwise your options are platinum ($829.64) or platinum plus which includes the water parks/golf/etc ($925.49). So assuming you don't qualify for those discounts you are looking at approx $300-400 as a current 7 day hopper ticket has a value of $516.53.
Awesome!! Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter