Tusker closeing

FloridaCat

<font color=blue>WL Vet<br><font color=red>Wild Wa
Was at AK this weekend and Tuskers is closed. Anyone have the info on this?

Tusker House is closed? Did you notice any signs of construction or anything? What time of day was it?

It was mid day, 9/21, and we were waiting for the parade, I waled over to stand in the shade and there was a sign on the door, I looked inside and there was nothing in there

Anyone know...we still haven't tried this place for all our trips to AK...just never were hungry enough when we were near Tusker. Wouldn't you know it, this trip we hoped to eat lunch there on our AK day.

Anyone...

When the park closes around 5pm...Tusker house closes at 3 or 3:30pm...that is around parade time.

thanks webray - I was upset until I got to your post. This is the only place we eat at AK. We love their food and atmosphere. Great mid-morning snacks and hearty lunch. Couldn't imagine them closing the place since there really aren't many dining choices at AK.

Steve

WHEW! Getting a cinnamon roll in the morning the the bakery window is a tradition for DH and I! I am glad they are not closed! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter