Tusker House Breakfast Buffet.....

We enjoyed this so much last year that we booked it again for this year's trip. Loved the food options, juice, character interaction, and atmosphere!

I thought it was pretty good, but it's definitely not my favorite. It's your standard breakfast fare with an excellent juice blend, but the characters take forever to get around the dining halls since it's so huge. I also had a pretty bad table and missed Goofy. I know it's a favorite for many people,so I may have just picked an off day.

Lunch at Garden Grill at Epcot was much better for me personally. The food was a lot better, it's family style as opposed to buffet and the character interactions were better since it's a much smaller venue. (Characters: Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto)

It's one of my favorite character restaurants, but only you can decide if it's worth the money to you. How many people are in your party & how many are helping to pay the bill? That's a big part of the equation.

In terms of the food, it's a tasty all-you-can-eat breakfast with lots of options. Come hungry, and to make it more worth it, I recommend doing a mid-morning breakfast that can serve as a brunch so that it will cover two meals' worth of eating, not just one.

The character interaction is nice and the atmosphere is more relaxed than most character breakfasts, probably because the African theming of the place provides more relaxing visuals and music than the average character breakfast venue.

We have *brunch* booked for August. While DH and I don't have huge appetites, I think it'll be fun with the characters and worth it so to speak. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Without a doubt, this is our favorite character meal. The food has always been very good, if fairly standard breakfast fare, and we always enjoy the interactions. (And that's saying something because our sons are teenagers lol.) Definitely worth it for us.

The only reasons I do it is (1) to get a pre-park ADR and ride Kilimanjaro with no wait, and (2) I am a jungle juice addict. But I don't love the layout of the restaurant--the tables are not within sight of the buffet, so it is difficult with kids, and it always feels a bit cramped with tables close together in rows. Also it has kind of dark lighting so photos do not turn out great. And the food in my view is just okay.

Definitely worth the money! We do this breakfast on every trip. The food is really good, the servers have always been very attentive, and the character interaction is great. Plus, the restaurant itself is really cool-- what I think is authentically decorated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter