Tutorial - How to Make Your Own Signatures!-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
Maybe this will become a sticky, maybe not but I think this is certaintly usefull. Recently, I have noticed many people have been wanting really cool signature's using VMK backround or a color backround. I have made a step by step instruction's with photo's to show you how to make these type of signature's. You might want to follow along and try it yourself. Let's get to work!

Part One
1. OKay here come's a pretty simple part. Go into a VMK room you would like to make a backround. For me I am going to use a the Tiki room in Adventureland. Make sure the room is empty by using advanced mode. Once in the room press Ctrl, Alt, Print Scr at the same time.

2. Now open up the paint program, it should look like this:
PaintPicture1.jpg

3. After you have opened the program press Ctrl v or paste and your picture should look like this:
PictureinPain2.jpg

4. Now let's choose which part of the backround we would like to use. So first what were going to do is press the square button, it looks like this:
Squareone.jpg

5. Now using your mouse, select the area you would like to work with, when you have highlighted the area it should look like this:
lOOKLIKESUARE.jpg

6. Now right click the area inside that box you created, right click and click copy. Now open up a new paint and paste it their. You will now have your backround.

7. Save it in a new file or on your desktop where it can be reached easily.

Part Two​
8. Now let's work on your character. First take a photo of your character standing straight. TO take a picture press ctrl alt and prt sceen.

9. Open up a new window of paint. Again paint looks like this:
PaintPicture1.jpg

10: First select this button:
Squareone.jpg

11. Now put a box around your character by pressing your mouse down. When you have done it correctly it should look like this:
Character1.jpg

12. Now right click inside the area box and select cut. Open up a new page of paint and paste it their. If you have done it correctly it should look like this:
CharacterBefore1.jpg

13. Now by pressing the paint button, which looks like this:
Paintbutton2.jpg
and pressing the small button which looks like this:
Paintswitchtwo.jpg
Trace around your character in white. But ONLY in white.

14. You can add a unique costume made by you or just leave it the way it is. I would reccomend saving it now

Part three

15. Now comes the merging. Open up where you saved your character picture and your backround picture. Right click it and click edit. You should have two windows open

16. Now click the square button again:
Squareone.jpg

17.Highlight your character with the box

18. Right click the box and click cut.

19. Now open up your other window with the back round in it. Click the square button again:

Squareone.jpg

20. Now you should see this two buttons as in this picture

Twopicsmerge.jpg

21. Click the bottom button. Now right click on your picture and press paste. Place the character wherever you want. It should look like this now:
Done1.jpg

22. Add words phrase's, other pictures etc. If you have any other questions just post them here.

If you have decided that this is not for you but still want one made. Check out my workshop, I would be glad to make one for you.

Click here:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1239339

I tried the ctrl v and it didn't paste

But my print screen button is part of the pause button

saltnpepper said:
Thx it helped me out a lot and i am sure a lot of other people too :thumbsup2

Oh, no problem, it was actually very fun to make my own guide :)

I thinks it's great you took the time to make a tutorial like this. Congrats on becoming a sticky. :thumbsup2

WDWfan36 said:
Hey PPL COme and Read Tis!

How can you attract people from the outside of the thread, by posting inside it? ;)

Renpener said:
How can you attract people from the outside of the thread, by posting inside it? ;)

Next thing you know, she's going to change the thread name every time there is a new post... :rolleyes1

Thanks for taking the time to make a nice guide for us at home. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter