TV Commercials You Cant Stand

Medicare/medication
Lawyers
Politics
Jewelry
Most car commercials
Diet drugs/weightloss

Any commercial that is repeat airing within 20 minutes of its last airtime on the same channel, same program.
LOL. Some advertisers now want the same commercial to run in the same commercial break, so about a minute apart. I'm not a fan but apparently it measurably more effective that way.

Just thought I’d another not sure if it’s been said but the skittle pox
How gross a person has skittles stuck to a persons face first person picks them off his face and eats them.
Eeeeewww
I haven’t been able to look at a skittles since
Just sick

agree on that one. also hate the cinnamon toast crunch ones where the cereal pieces are eating one another. the idea of eating canabalistic cereal is disgusting :crazy2:

Those Green/Brown/Pink noise commercials drive me crazy. They make me feel stressed and I don't always realize why for a minute and then see that one of those commercials is on.

Yup, I can't stand this one. I will mute the TV when it's on! Glad I'm not the only one.
Me too! I thought that maybe I was overly sensitive to her seeming to make light of just "taking a little pill" for Type 2 Diabetes, since I'm currently taking a class at the hospital because I'm pre diabetic and neither my doctor nor I want me to get Type 2 diabetes. Yet, here she is, dancing around just taking her little pill.

Pretty much any commercial for any drug.

Sometimes - they don't even tell you what the drug is for, but the side affects sounds pretty bad. (I know side affects need to be taken with a gain of salt)

Most countries don't allow this at all. (Actually from what I see - the U.S. and New Zealand are the only countries that allow direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertisements. )

The Colace ones about pooping being like “pushing through a pineapple or 2” and another about pooping out a porcupine
SNL did a great send up of the Cologuard commercials with Woody Harrelson. It's a bit on the "adult side" so I won't post it here.

So the makers of Jardiance have changed their commercials, but not sure they understand what was irritating about the old one.
They have a new lady lip syncing.......to parts of the same old song. In many of the shots she isn't even trying to lip sync. Sounds like the same woman singing as the old commercials. But I don't think the makers of Jardiance realized that to many of us, the SONG is what is irritating about the commercial, not the lady in the commercials.
Oh no, in the first commercial it was the song (wasn't fond of the actress either, but it was really the song). In the second one, I can't stand the actress more than I can't stand the song. She. is. awful.

Oh no, in the first commercial it was the song (wasn't fond of the actress either, but it was really the song). In the second one, I can't stand the actress more than I can't stand the song. She. is. awful.
I have a soft spot for redheads.

Woah. Have not seen it but it does not sound appetizing!
Just thought I’d another not sure if it’s been said but the skittle pox
How gross a person has skittles stuck to a persons face first person picks them off his face and eats them.
Eeeeewww
I haven’t been able to look at a skittles since
Just sick
Who thought this was a good idea?

Quiznos had a lot of weird adds, but eating subs out of the trash???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter