tv/vcr for road trip

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Does anyone know if these are available for rent anywhere? My DH would rather buy one, but I'm not quite sure I'd want it permanently installed. Does anyone know of any bargains.
Thanks.

I don't know anything about renting them but...

We bought a 9 in tv/vcr last weekend for our road trip in June. It was on sale for $179 at Sears. I think the sale may still be running although I can't be sure. There is also a bag made by Steel Horse that holds the unit securely and has straps to attach it between the front seats. When you want to take it out of the car, you can just unhook the straps, zip up the bag and it's in a nice carrying case. You could use it anywhere and there is nothing permanently installed.

Good luck!

I just bought a 9" TV/VCR last week for our June trip. $140 @ overstock.com!!!! You can get a bag to hang between your seats for $50 @ JCWHITNEY.COM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter