tween club question on dream ship

snicky113

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney Lovers, this is our first time ever going on a cruise. We are going on a 3 day cruise on the Dream. I have a 16 yr old daughter, a 12 year old son and a friend of my daughter coming along and she is 18. The question I have is most of the tween rooms are ages up to 17. Will my daughters friend be able to go into the room with my daughter? I feel like I am going to be pulling my hair out with them being at the age that they can't go into the same rooms at all together!!! My daughter's friend is a senior this coming year so she hasn't yet graduated, does that make a difference? I hope I didn't make a BIG mistake by bringing her along. Not that they wouldn't have fun without going into the "clubs" but, with her being an "adult "by numbers....lol" I dont want them not to be able to do a lot on the boat with the age difference. Please help if anyone knows anything about this or was in my position. Thank you!

The 18 year old will not be able to go to the teen club. As you noted, they can do lots of stuff together but the Vibe is not an option together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter