Two big meals in one day?

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
I usually try to only do one "big" meal experience per day. However the day we are going to Animal Kingdom I am planning to do Donald's Breakfastosaurus in the morning, and then dinner at Boma's that night. Too much?

You'll walk it off during the day, don't worry. Go for it! :)

We too like to only have 1 big it down meal a day, however sometimes our schedule works out to be 2. Usually as long as its breakfast and dinner it works out ok. I wouldnt try for lunch as 1 of 2 big meals. ;)

I agree with the others - as long as it's B and D you should be okay. We are doing this next trip, even though we typically do the one PS a day. For some reason, we just don't overeat at a breakfast, so it doesn't seem unreasonable to have a nice dinner the same day.

We also usually just do one BIG meal per day but have on occassion done two. It has worked out for us since it was just like yours a breakfast and then a dinner.

We do that a lot. We have a big breakfast and a big dinner and just snack on the go in between, no real lunch. It works out great!

No! You'll be fine! You'll burn it off in the heat. We are doing Teppayaki and Ohana on our first day after landing in Orlando on a Red Eye. We will probably fall asleep in Teppayaki and burn our faces on the grill..... I mean..... yea, do both. Just maybe don't go on Rock `n` Roller Coaster after you eat::MickeyMo

We do it a couple of times but not every day. Not to worry, you will burn it off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter