Two girls turning 13...any ideas?

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
There will be two moms traveling to WDW in Oct with their dd's. Both the girls will be celebrating their 13th b-days while there. My dd, Kate, will actually turn 13 while we are there, the other girl, Kathleen, turns 13 the day after we get home. I'm hoping to get some design ideas so I can get shirts made up for them for the trip. Any thoughts? They like the princesses but are starting to feel a bit too old for princess liking. And I'm not the craftiest person out there, so I need something that will be easy for me to transfer. I'm really hoping that one of you incredibly talented people out there can make something up and then tell me what to do with it!!!

My dd who will turn 13 at WDW in August really likes the "Today is my birthday...feel free to treat my like a princess" shirt. I was planning to come up with something special just for her, but so far she wants that one. It is Kate's (Julia&NicksMom) design and is under celebrations on her design page.

Here's the thumbnail:

treatmelikeaprincessshirt.jpg

Beth

I wish I were more talented like some of the folks on this thread, but have you looked over the existing designs that they have come up with? There are some links in signatures that will connect you to their designs. Read through those and you'll get a better sense of what you want. Unless you have a rough sense, I don't think people will be as helpful as they can be.

Also, please understand that this forum is just filled with people like you and I... we'd love to make t-shirts but aren't designers. There are only a small handful of people that actually design, so I didn't want you to be disappointed if you don't hear something right away. People aren't ignoring you! There are just so many requests and so little time.

Have you also read the stickys at the top? There is some very helpful information there as well.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter