Two Issues With Disney's policies

ChrisMc

Earning My Ears
My family just got back from Disney. We had a great time and the lines were not too bad. But I disagree with Disney's policies on two fronts (I am sure some of you will disagree with me):

1. I do not know why people in wheelchairs get to cut the line and bring the whole world with them on the rides. I saw this over and over again. I knew people in college who had a person fake a broken leg, go into a wheelchair, and then cut everyone in line. I am not even sure why they get to go on first, but if that has to be the case, limit the number of people with them. Of course, exceptions can be made.

2. The other issue I had is that Disney refuses to tell people "no." I was waiting to go on Space Mountain and I noticed all of the vehicles were not being filled to capacity. I was told that people do not want to be broken up from their party and they do not have a single ticket line (only the Aerosmith ride did). Six Flags does a much better job in splitting people up and filling up the rides.

PS We also went on the Dream (which I will post later)....but I will leave you with one word, amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter