Two Not-So-Young Princesses First Ever Christmas Trip P/T

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
So here we are, 5 more sleeps to go and me and my mum will hit DLRP for our first ever Christmas girlie trip - Dec. 7th to 11th :goodvibes

Actors:
Me, Giulia 52 years old but 25 at heart
my Mum, Lucia, 74 years old but 47 at heart lol

we are Italian and live in Siena - Tuscany

5d2c3f39-2bee-4985-998f-ac319ac2010a_zps667f4bf2.jpg

We had been thinking about this trip for a while, i have been to DLRP quite a few times with my kids (can see them in the photo) and my (now ex) english partner Brian but last time it was 2012 (my 50th) and since then i have been feeling severe withdrawal symptoms... so eventually...everything's booked :cool1:

We will fly from Pisa on Sunday morning at 9 and will arrive in Orly around 10.30, RS Transports will be waitng for us and hey Hotel Kyriad here we come lol

We have booked Sunday Brunch at Inventions so that's the first place we will go to, after that will be ready for the magic kingdom

As Sunday will be the only day for Rock and Roller Coaster to be opened during our stay, as i would like to ride it at least once might go there first, the only thing i am wondering about is … will i be ok on it after the brunch?? LOL

The only other meal planned is Planet Hollywood on Monday night – we got the Groupon Deal and booked for 8 pm; i'd love to try Plaza Garden, i have memories of a lovely meal there in 1996, maybe Chez Remy and Annette for sure, that's a must do at DLRP for me...

Said that... another must do for this trip is to drink a Glowtini, never had one but this is the right time to.... to celebrate my new life...a third start after a divorce and a long story gone to pot now single Giulia is here to roar again :cheer2: lol

Oh must not forget about Panoramagique, still we bought the Groupon deal so let's pray weather is kind to us and we can go.

What do you think of our plan?

Yay Giulia, love your plan. You have 2 very handsome young men there. :cool1:

Think you need to say it doesn't matter how long the queue for Rock n Roller Coaster is on the Sunday if it's a "must do" and closed for the rest of your stay - will be a bonus then if it doesn't have a long queue. :thumbsup2

Can't think of a better reason for a Glowtini - they are lovely - enjoy! :goodvibes

Fingers crossed for Panoramagique - I loved it in June. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter