TyeDye shirts for 2006 are done...yay!

I was so inspired by this thread that I'm going to give it a try! And I've never tye dyed before!!! At least I have plenty of time before our Dec 2006 trip! :cool1:

bookworm said:
How do you keep your colors from mixing together. I made some shirts and they turned out pretty good but I kept getting my colors on the other colors. I'm wondering if I'm not folding them correctly?

I would also love to know . :confused3

Whoooo! I want to try!!! :) I'm not usually that crafty. Hope they come out as good as the ones I've seen posted!! Nice directions disneyeveryyear :thumbsup2

Did you use regular thread or did you use wax thread? I have read it both ways and was wondering. Thanks for the info. I am going to try them again this year. Mine turned out okay last year. But, maybe the thread makes the difference. Thanks for letting me know.

Your shirts are gorgeous! I am so jealous of all you crafty people. The only thing I can do is crochet! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter