Typhoon Lagoon H2O party

It sounds like you're getting further than me.

Tech Support are telling me it's because I'm in the UK?! I've tried using a VPN but still can't see the ticket button :(

I cannot fathom the sheer ineptitude of this geofencing they've got going on. The MDE app is still basically broken without a VPN for UK users.

I had a VPN on. I turned it off and still same no cart result. Crazy thing is we have a second booking for the grandparents and on that separate log in for exactly the same days I can get to the cart but I may cancel that since the folks are getting cold feet. I'm going to call Disney. May I not go rapid badger on the automated part of the call. I'll be nice to the human.

I had a VPN on. I turned it off and still same no cart result. Crazy thing is we have a second booking for the grandparents and on that separate log in for exactly the same days I can get to the cart but I may cancel that since the folks are getting cold feet. I'm going to call Disney. May I not go rapid badger on the automated part of the call. I'll be nice to the human.
I’ve spent 5 hours and 30 minutes trying to get hold of them by phone 😭 this is ridiculous now especially seems chat support are saying it’s all linked okay and works for them 🤯

If using VPN, make sure you restart the VPN and the web browser.

Im in the UK and did that at 7am this morning. Managed to grab tickets for August 6th no problem

I’ve finally spoke to someone and they’ve told me they’re having issues with their system and as a result, some people can book and others can’t, annoyingly, she’s couldn’t even book for us as the issue is effecting them internally too 😭 back to refreshing the page and hoping to see the book button appear 😂

anyone know if you can link the tickets to MDE? I have the email and such but would love for it to be attached to my magic band/ticket. I did link them to people when purchased it jsut donst show on my days

I bought them for July 2nd when I checked a minute ago. I did have to be logged in to see the buy tickets show up as clickable, and could only choose from the weekends included in or right before and after my resort reservation.

My wife got them for the same night first thing this morning! Should be a lot of fun!!

anyone know if you can link the tickets to MDE? I have the email and such but would love for it to be attached to my magic band/ticket. I did link them to people when purchased it jsut donst show on my days
Mine don’t show on my days in “Future Plans,” but they are present under “Tickets and Passes.” I believe this should be sufficient for magic band linkage.

Thanks everyone for your help. Finally managed to place an order by using a VPN and then navigating to the H2O from the search results rather than the Special Events link.

Decided we'd do this - think I've booked it (amount is pending on my card) but I got a mail from Disney saying "Walt Disney World Ticket Purchase Pending" - is that normal? I had to use a VPN to even get it to work being in the UK.

Decided we'd do this - think I've booked it (amount is pending on my card) but I got a mail from Disney saying "Walt Disney World Ticket Purchase Pending" - is that normal? I had to use a VPN to even get it to work being in the UK.
Mine showed as pending for a day or two, I wouldn’t worry about it.

Reactions: itf
We booked this event for Saturday, August 6th. It showed up in our Tickets section of MDE, but it would be nice to see in our daily plans. Any way to add it there?

Booked for June 18! I'm excited as we wouldn't be going to Typhoon this trip without the glow nights DVC price!

We booked this event for Saturday, August 6th. It showed up in our Tickets section of MDE, but it would be nice to see in our daily plans. Any way to add it there?
Not as of yet. Atleast I couldn't find it.

Just an FYI, that even though it doesn't say it on the purchase page, AP holders can buy up to 3 tickets for non AP holders so long as they enter the park with you for this event. I confirmed with a Disney CM over chat on their web site yesterday. (This is standard with other After Hour events, etc)

Just an FYI, that even though it doesn't say it on the purchase page, AP holders can buy up to 3 tickets for non AP holders so long as they enter the park with you for this event. I confirmed with a Disney CM over chat on their web site yesterday. (This is standard with other After Hour events, etc)
You can buy more than 3 - I bought 5 and I'm the only one with an AP.

I added a note in MDE on the day of the party with hours and my confirmtion number.

I have been 3x. Lovely weather, fun DJ, lots of open bar (yeah, ya still gotta pay) and lines can be less- depends upon the slide/ water coaster. If you already have water park in your AP, I wouldn't consider it worth it.

Just booked for August 20th, we arrive that morning so pretty excited to do this that night, as we were struggling with a good plan.

Looking forward to reviews!

We’ve never been to Typhoon Lagoon, but have done BB and the kids loved it. So we went ahead and bought tix for this. Can anyone tell me if the slides are open at 6pm? It says the event starts at 8pm but you can get into the park starting at 6pm. I was just curious what’s available from 6-8?

Also, if we’re relying on Disney transportation, is this a park where you’d have to catch a bus to AK and then transfer onto a bus to TL? Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter