Typhoon Lagoon Question

Jane Michaels

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I just received a trip to WDW today for Christmas! Time to start planning again!!!!

This time we are going to try the water parks for the first time. Even though I have read so many books and checked on line, I can't find a definitive answer to this question....

Do we have to have a Park Hopper to go to a water park and visit another park on the same day? We usually just get a base ticket because we generally don't like to park hop. However, I am thinking that Typhoon Lagoon is considered a park in itself. Therefore, we will need a Park Hopper this year.

Furthermore, I assume that using a day in the waterpark will also use up one day off of our Magic Your Way pass to the parks.

Am I correct in my assumptions? I look forward to hearing from some Disney fans who have experience at the waterparks.

You will need the Waterparks and more option on your ticket or pay just to go to Typhoon Lagoon.

If you get the Water Parks & More added to your ticket, it adds days of admission, correct? For example, if I had a 4 day base ticket without any options, I get 1 park per day. If I add the water parks & more option, I get the 4 days at the parks, plus admission at the water parks that do not have to be done on the same day as a theme park, correct?

Thanks.

Yes, that is correct. You do not have to use a 4 main park admission in order to use a water park admission with the "Plus" option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter