Typical Crowds and Park Hours for Late June/Early July

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi there...we will be in DL from June 27-July 3rd....does anyone know:

When the June hours will be posted?
What are the typical hours for this week?
What are the average crowds like...it seems like we will be after Grad nights and before the 50th anniversary date...

Thanks!!!!

:flower:

Here is last years attendance for the week of June 28-July 4:

DL 8-11 Sunday through Thursday
8-12 Friday and Saturday
DCA 10-9 daily

I would expect it to be crowded. All schools are out by that time and it is the official summer season. I think that Fast Pass will be necessary. I went the second to last weekend in June last year and Splash Mountain had a 150 minute wait with FP gone by 3! I think that you will still have a great time. Planning and FP will help!

As long as you are at the gate at opening time, you should be able to almost walk on everything for the first couple of hours. By 11 to 11:30, expect a half hour wait (w/o FP) for most attractions (except maybe Dumbo/PP, which could be longer.) By 1, you should be sipping a pina colada by the pool! Come back later (like 5 or 6.)

I have been there twice in that time frame and both times the rides and lines were really small the first few days but as the 4th approached, actually the Saturday before the 4th it was unbearable crowds. Then fast pass is your best friend and so is getting there early and stayin late. I remmeber being in Disneyland until Midnight. The California Adventure always closed at something like 8PM (The electrical parade was then adn it was closed afterwards)

A for opening. I think it was about 8 or 9for Disneyland and about an hour later for California Adventure.

Can you tell me where you found hours for last year? I would like to check the week before Labor Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter