Ugh….So many restaurants have not released reservations yet…

Seems Fantasmic meals are being limited for Xmas/NYE week as well for now with only Hollywood and Vine having the ability to search for times...the others won't even give you the option
Maybe Disney hasn't finalized Holiday Pricing.

I’m just tired of this being so hard . Not one Ohana reservation for breakfast our whole December trip. Only one dinner at 9:30. Have not seen one Topolino’s breakfast at all. Why does this have to be an everyday ordeal trying to look for reservations.

I’m just tired of this being so hard . Not one Ohana reservation for breakfast our whole December trip. Only one dinner at 9:30. Have not seen one Topolino’s breakfast at all. Why does this have to be an everyday ordeal trying to look for reservations.
Agree. And having to wake up at 5:40 am for several days and obsessively checking on the app throughout the day!! We are doing a split stay so had to wake up to book at the 60 day mark. Every restaurant on Dec 29 at DHS was booked. I was lucky to grab a cancellation by chance at 12:20 am EST at Mama Melrose when it popped up. So crazy to work so hard so I can spend money to eat at an overpriced restaurant! Lol! This has been the hardest time for ADRs in my Disney lifetime so far! Last went June 2021.

What's interesting is that this did happen when ADRs could be booked 6 months out, but it happens more frequently now that they are 60 days out.

Agree. And having to wake up at 5:40 am for several days and obsessively checking on the app throughout the day!! We are doing a split stay so had to wake up to book at the 60 day mark. Every restaurant on Dec 29 at DHS was booked. I was lucky to grab a cancellation by chance at 12:20 am EST at Mama Melrose when it popped up. So crazy to work so hard so I can spend money to eat at an overpriced restaurant! Lol! This has been the hardest time for ADRs in my Disney lifetime so far! Last went June 2021.
Agreed! We’ve gone every December for more than 10 years. This is by far the worst it’s been for ADRs. It would be an improvement if WDW was more transparent about what is happening (particularly the many instances of late loading of some reservations).

So we are 5 days from our trip and in the dozens of trips over the last decade — even with zero dining plans going on, it’s never been THIS difficult to book. Ever.

Reservations do open but it seems only when they schedule servers at each individual restaurant the week before. So suddenly EVERY time for the whole week at one place becomes available all at once. So if you want breakfast on the 1st and dinner on the 6th grab them asap!

More than ever if there’s specific things on your must do list and it’s at 60 days? Have a solid plan, book from last day first, and know the exact times you need.

After 60 days it’s nearly impossible like never before. Even using those helper places that I won’t mention out loud, *cough cough* and trying to be flexible, honestly it’s been super tough (but my husband is basically a bear that I must keep well fed to keep happy haha).

Folks,
I got an alert and just booked dinner at Saana on Fri Dec 30th. There were still a few open dates when I just booked in case anyone wants to try. They must have just released some ADR's.

Folks,
I got an alert and just booked dinner at Saana on Fri Dec 30th. There were still a few open dates when I just booked in case anyone wants to try. They must have just released some ADR's.
They released Boma

They released quite a few restaurants last night. CRT, CP breakfast, Boma for NYE week. Still no Fantasmic though.

Has anyone gotten any ADR for Epcot on NYE? I keep checking and nothing. Maybe they are completely booked up, but just seems impossible with MK still having some availability on the same day. Has me worried lol.

Has anyone gotten any ADR for Epcot on NYE? I keep checking and nothing. Maybe they are completely booked up, but just seems impossible with MK still having some availability on the same day. Has me worried lol.
We got a reservation for NYE at Epcot, so it is probably sold out. Plenty was available at the time.

I also have a reservation for NYE at Epcot, and I do remember when I booked seeing a few other Epcot restaurants with availability as well. As surprising as it is I think they may all be booked as of now unfortunately. Hopefully something opens up for you!

Our window opened this Monday and there was absolutely nothing available for an evening NYE ADR in Epcot. We just have to keep checking, I guess.

Our window opened this Monday and there was absolutely nothing available for an evening NYE ADR in Epcot. We just have to keep checking, I guess.
How late are you suggesting? We have Tutto Italia around 6. Saw San Angel at like 9 pm but weren’t interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter