UK 14 day Magic Ticket

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
Has anyone used the UK 14 day Magic tickets yet?

I know that with the 14 day ultimate, you actually could get 15 days out of them (we did in the past - also 22 days on the 21 day ticket0.

But is this also true of the 14 day magic tickets?
since these tickets can be used over 18 days, i'm wondering if now they really are just 14 days, or if they still have that extra bonus day.
probably not.

I know that with the 14 day ultimate, you actually could get 15 days out of them
I think Park Pass has killed that if it was actually a regular thing. I've tried making 15 days PPs and it refused. (I was going to double check just now but it seems to be very broken at present, at least on this device.)
It might be different with Magic, so just try getting 15 PPs and see what happens.

(Edit. Water parks might be different if one of them is involved.)

I think Park Pass has killed that if it was actually a regular thing. I've tried making 15 days PPs and it refused. (I was going to double check just now but it seems to be very broken at present, at least on this device.)
It might be different with Magic, so just try getting 15 PPs and see what happens.

(Edit. Water parks might be different if one of them is involved.)

i forgot about park reservations. I'm sure you're right about that killing it (along with killing us).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter