• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

If you're increasing the cost of your trip then there's no fee to be paid! I think further back in the thread someone suggested booking one less night than you need and then if you need to change dates due to flights etc you can add on that night to suit, which seems sensible.

Think the amendment fee is about £50, but don't quote me on that! I'd assume if the cost is the same you'd still have to pay the fee... but again I'm not certain, logically that makes sense to me though.

I shifted our October stay back by 1 day, cost stayed the same, and didn't pay an amendment fee (WDTC). I'd already linked it in MDE, which I was dreading a bit, but the change showed up there about 48 hours later.

That's good to know, thank you Rex008! We are planning on adding flights later yes, not done it this way before but how hard can it be... Might regret that statement!

As predicted prices are being hiked in preparation for discount offers. Like many of you I have priced up different options. An example from Complete Orlando. Yesterday 14 nights in July 2015 at Saratoga Springs was £3,276 for a studio - today it is £5,838 which is more expensive than the Grand Floridian!:sad2: Sharp practice indeed!

I'm booked 21 September - 1 October, SSR Studio.

Quidco cashback has tracked, happy days.

Do I need the long number to link it on MDE?

Another booking here!! Need to go take a year off my ticker. :) 1st October for 2 weeks back at our favourite - AKL.

Another booking here!! Need to go take a year off my ticker. :) 1st October for 2 weeks back at our favourite - AKL.

:cool1: A family trip :)

Yes, you fix that ticker!! I don't have space for my new one at the moment :rotfl:

I'm so excited to have booked OKW for August and to have a new ticker :yay: I'm a little nervous having never done DIY before but I have a good few months left before flights become available. Fingers crossed that a good deal comes up ;)

:) Very exciting !
I was wondering whether it is possible to pay in monthly installments somehow? I saw the link in "manage my booking" but that's for the full balance. Or will I have to be good and put the money aside in a savings account? Thanks for your advice, and I am amazed that as predicted by the DISers on this board the offer actually came out on the day it was predicted:thumbsup2

:) Very exciting !
I was wondering whether it is possible to pay in monthly installments somehow? I saw the link in "manage my booking" but that's for the full balance. Or will I have to be good and put the money aside in a savings account? Thanks for your advice, and I am amazed that as predicted by the DISers on this board the offer actually came out on the day it was predicted:thumbsup2

You can phone and pay it as you want, and you can pay any amount over the phone.

I prefer to wait until the end. I put the money into an ISA and leave it there until a few days before the balance is due.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter