*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
I am sure many of you need to save up some pennies for some spending money for your Disney Vacation so i thought of a fun way we can all do that.

So heres how the game works:

1. Request to join here and i will provide you with a Number, Please put the number in your signature along with the words ' UK Spending Game' so that i know your playing. Tell me what date you need to save your spending money by.

2. Find a Tin of any size, your welcome to decorate it if you wish (sealed ones are better as it stops you dipping in it). Would love to see photos of your tins :)

3. Fill it with as many coins/notes as possible and share your fun ways here with us each time you add money to it. If you find some money on the floor out and about we will call that 'RoadKill'. You can add any money from lottery wins, loose change at the end of the day, Roadkill, birthday money, money made from car boots. (But Wages Money is not allowed in this game).

4. Dont forget to share here with us each time you add some money and let us know where the money came from.

5. When you need your spending money for vacation, count it up and come back here and let us know the total and we will add that to your number.

6. If you fill one tin, your welcome to start another.

7. You can also include family members in this game just tell me who they are and i will include them in the game.

If you have any questions please message me.

Let the fun begin. :cheer2:

NO1: diddldonna Feb 2013
NO2: catherine Aug 2013
NO3: Samf1971 Nov 2013
NO4: tinkerbells mum April 2013
NO5: Beep Sept 2013
NO6: Crabbie1 April 2013
NO7: Bekki Sept 2013
NO8: tinkertaylor05 Jan 2013
NO9: ChipnDaleRule Aug 2014
NO10: mollies_mum Oct 2013
NO11: baylie666 Oct 2013
N012: thestevied Sept 2013
NO13: bex7583 No Date yet
NO14: Wills Mom May 2013
NO15: katiec 11 Sept 2013
NO16: Pinky166 Oct 2013
NO17: Disney Burns Sept 2013
NO18: madmumof2 10th Oct 2012
NO19: Tinks1984 Oct 2014
NO20: Magic Megadegs
NO21: Lizzi Feb 2013
NO22: saddler andy
NO23: franc July 2013
NO24: paul_toria96 aUG 2014
NO25: OhanaSam
NO26: buffer AUG/SEPT 2013
No27: davidmolliesmum

Aww I would have loved this but only have 4 weeks left and I already have a jar with some in! lol I've had two terramundi pots before and when full they both had around £800 inside!!

So that's my tip for everyone :D Got another one a few weeks ago and will be smashing it in 3-4 weeks so it won't be nearly as much but hopefully enough to cover the train fare to the airport :D

Go on then I'll play along! :thumbsup2 We're not going until Aug next year so still have plenty of time! :goodvibes

Thanks for joining your numbers are:

NO2: catherine Aug 2013
NO3: Samf1971 Nov 2013

Dont forget to add the number in your signature and update here when you add money to your pot :thumbsup2

This sounds like fun count me in I'm saving up for April 2013. Can't wait to hear about how others are saving to meet the mouse!

I'll kick this off I just went around the house and picked up all the loose change and added it to the loose change that I had left from shopping so I'm off the mark! :thumbsup2

tinkerbells mum said:
This sounds like fun count me in I'm saving up for April 2013. Can't wait to hear about how others are saving to meet the mouse!

Tinkerbells mum your number 4, I will add you to the list above as soon as I am back on my computer, my iPhone doesn't seem to have the option to allow it.

catherine said:
I'll kick this off I just went around the house and picked up all the loose change and added it to the loose change that I had left from shopping so I'm off the mark! :thumbsup2

Cool

I've added change to mine from today's shopping.

Sounds good, count me in!

I started a tin today for our September 2013 trip, had my hair done and got £10 off so that went in the tin.
Saved £12 at the supermarket with BOGOF and special offers so that went in too.
Got £6 from a scratch card so that got added.
Found a £10 note in my jacket pocket, hadn't worn it for months as it didn't fit so that went in too. The £10 note I mean, not the jacket!

Not bad for the first day :goodvibes

Tinkerbells mum your number 4, I will add you to the list above as soon as I am back on my computer, my iPhone doesn't seem to have the option to allow it.

Thank you. i've started off very small, found 5p on the floor in a shop today so will add my first roadkill :rotfl2: i hope i can add more than that before April though!!

We got a free trip on the bus due to problem with the ticket machine so the money we would have spent has now gone in the tin today. (£2.40) :thumbsup2

I'd love to join in but I've only got 4 weeks before my holiday. But when I get back I'll definately join in to save for my next holiday in December 2013!

Just a tip though... Check down those sofas! We did a spring clean today and found about £8 down the sides of the sofas (aswell as 13 pens, a chocolate coin and a pair of socks :confused3 )

Steffi xx

I will join in:) fingers toes and everything else crossed going in mid april 2013. Need to get a jar or pot first( has to be sealed though):rotfl2:

crabbie1 said:
I will join in:) fingers toes and everything else crossed going in mid april 2013. Need to get a jar or pot first( has to be sealed though):rotfl2:

Thanks for joining crabbie1 your no6 :) good luck in finding a jar or pot. A cheap way is to find a Pringles tube, wash it and sealed it with tape and cut a slit in the top :) also you get to eat he Pringles too.

I will join in too!

We have our trip in 4 wks so im saving right now for that although we stupidly didnt seal the darn thing and everytime we have needed change we just grabbed it out of that :lmao:

Im sufe by now we could easily of had around £100 more if it wasnt for every body dipping in for lunch money etc!!!!!

Anyways ive now sealed the pot for the next 4 wks lol to see what we can save :)
BUT i will be making a much nicer one or buying one as soon as i get back so i can save our spending money for the next trip!
Ill start the proper game when i get back as Dh and I are hoping to do an alone trip next yr, we just have to know when our next posting kicks in! At least if it ends up being the yr after as a family we will have more time to save :thumbsup2

tinkerpea said:
I will join in too!

We have our trip in 4 wks so im saving right now for that although we stupidly didnt seal the darn thing and everytime we have needed change we just grabbed it out of that :lmao:

Im sufe by now we could easily of had around £100 more if it wasnt for every body dipping in for lunch money etc!!!!!

Anyways ive now sealed the pot for the next 4 wks lol to see what we can save :)
BUT i will be making a much nicer one or buying one as soon as i get back so i can save our spending money for the next trip!
Ill start the proper game when i get back as Dh and I are hoping to do an alone trip next yr, we just have to know when our next posting kicks in! At least if it ends up being the yr after as a family we will have more time to save :thumbsup2

Ok come back here when your ready after your hols and I will add you then, lol that's why I've suggested sealed tins etc. for this game as I know I would keep dipping into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter