UK Tickets for US Residents - Best Vendors

No, you aren't. The GBP - Euro rate hasn't changed much for some years, it's the USD that has driven the headlines lately. It's all relative.

I doubt it. Disney's prices vary with exact dates, so changing them usually means cancelling and rebooking, never mind actual availability.
AT might have a special arrangement, but I wouldn't book without checking carefully.

Booking with Disney UK or AT requires a £50-£75 per head deposit which is forfeit if you don't 'complete'. But sometimes Disney will not charge you if you are changing dates. No guarantees, but I'd book direct with Disney rather than AT for that reason.

OTOH, availability is king, so regardless of the above, booking dummy dates won't guarantee you'll get the dates you actually need if you have to change them. Probably better to just wait until you have the dates and book what is available then.
@Plague Thank you! I appreciate your response. Then I think we will wait until we know the dates before buying tickets.

We are still waiting to found out when her April break is (PhD student), so can we get these tickets for a dummy date in April and change them later?

Does she need to use the US site to link her tickets or she has to create a new account in the UK site?
The 14 day tickets used to be valid for a whole year but I can see this info now
  • Select the date you would like to start using your Disney Magic Ticket.
  • You can use the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket over 18 days from the date selected, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before.
  • Start using your Disney ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but remember the ticket will expire in full at the end of the 18-day period irrespective of the number of days used. We recommend you start using the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket within 4 days of the date selected to ensure you enjoy the full 14 Disney Park days entitlement.
Linking tickets that were bought over here is easy to do on the My Disney Experience app.
Edit to add:
Pricing looks dynamic based on the season https://www.americanattractions.co.uk/walt-disney-world-resort/disney-14-day-ticket has it going from £525 to £589 depending on dates

Last edited:
The 14 day tickets used to be valid for a whole year but I can see this info now
  • Select the date you would like to start using your Disney Magic Ticket.
  • You can use the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket over 18 days from the date selected, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before.
  • Start using your Disney ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but remember the ticket will expire in full at the end of the 18-day period irrespective of the number of days used. We recommend you start using the Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket within 4 days of the date selected to ensure you enjoy the full 14 Disney Park days entitlement.
Linking tickets that were bought over here is easy to do on the My Disney Experience app.
Edit to add:
Pricing looks dynamic based on the season https://www.americanattractions.co.uk/walt-disney-world-resort/disney-14-day-ticket has it going from £525 to £589 depending on dates
Thanks. So, basically it is saying that we should start using it within the first 4 days of the 18 days to be able to use all 14 days. I checked the attractiontickets site and saw that there is a flex plan that allows you to pay a little more but making your tickets refundable. It seems that they allow to cancel or change your tickets as well.

We are still waiting to found out when her April break is (PhD student), so can we get these tickets for a dummy date in April and change them later?
@Plague Thank you! I appreciate your response. Then I think we will wait until we know the dates before buying tickets.

Attraction tickets do have an option to buy cancellable/refundable tickets at 10pp. Which I think is quite reasonable considering the tickets are 500+
  • Free Covid Cover & Ticket Protection
  • Amend Tickets for free anytime pre-departure
  • Lost, stolen or damaged ticket protection
  • Replacement tickets sent or available for pick-up in Orlando
  • Full refund on tickets cancelled any time pre-departure including those linked to theme park apps
  • Cancel for free at any time pre-departure
Standard tickets re amendable but I am not sure how it would work with the whole date based pricing system - especially in April as there is two different seasons which cost more / less. I imagine you would just need to pay the difference but would likely not get a refund if they were priced lower.

I have to say that I was replying more along the lines of a 'holiday' booking, but I've since realised you were talking about just tickets.

I've had a trawl through the most recent DisneyNotUSA (?) - Walt Disney Travel Company International - T&Cs and they aren't very forthcoming. The only reference I can find is under the "12. If you Cancel Your Booking" section where it says "We do not give refunds for Ticket-only Bookings." That's it. There are other references elsewhere about changing bookings that could perhaps apply to Ticket-only, but it's not clear.

So given the info in posts above I'd think Attraction Tickets was a better bet in your case.

I have to say that I was replying more along the lines of a 'holiday' booking, but I've since realised you were talking about just tickets.

I've had a trawl through the most recent DisneyNotUSA (?) - Walt Disney Travel Company International - T&Cs and they aren't very forthcoming. The only reference I can find is under the "12. If you Cancel Your Booking" section where it says "We do not give refunds for Ticket-only Bookings." That's it. There are other references elsewhere about changing bookings that could perhaps apply to Ticket-only, but it's not clear.

So given the info in posts above I'd think Attraction Tickets was a better bet in your case.

Thanks. Yes, just tickets.
I just noticed the following on their site,
"When is the Disney 14 Days for the price of 7 ticket offer available? This is a limited time offer and booking dates can vary. Currently, AttractionTickets.com is offering a Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket for the same price as a 7-day ticket for anyone buying a Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket and visiting Walt Disney World before 25 October 2022."

So, does it mean that the price I am looking at, £485 is until 25 Oct 2022? Will it will go up to the full price after that? If yes, how much is that?

So, does it mean that the price I am looking at, £485 is until 25 Oct 2022?
From what you say, yes. But it is for visits by then not booking before then, so this particular offer won't apply to your trip next year.

Will it will go up to the full price after that? If yes, how much is that?
Probably, but these offers come and go all the time. Getting deals like this* is a bit like dealing in stocks and shares as you just don't know what might happen the week after you buy.

( * The possible exception is when buying (from the UK) a resort plus park tickets package when we seem to always get the 14 for 7 deal.)

I have used attractiontickets.com in the past and used it again today. If you go through the dibb forums, there is a banner ad on their "tickets" forum with a £10 per ticket discount. I couldn't get the discount box to pop up on my laptop in the checkout page though - maybe popup blockers?

Bummed because I used that link to book instead of going through my brother's (who lives in the UK) TopCashBack account for a 1.06% cashback rebate.

After I booked, I got a note offering a referral bonus of £20 Amazon gift card each - I would have split up my ticket purchases if I had known.

I checked expedia.co.uk since there is a 10% cashback there but their tickets were much more expensive. Disney UK was asking £489 while AttractionTickets.com charged £485 for my specific 14 day Magic ticket.

Also, pounds was cheaper than euros for me today.
I am currently in Canada but used a US credit card (and billing address) to pay. Don't expect to have any issues with using the tickets at the parks.
Huge savings for me as the tickets I was going to buy (7 day base + waterpark) was US$667 whereas these 14 day Magic tickets works out to US$546. We are actually in orlando for 16 days so the freedom of the Magic tickets work out fantastically. 7 day tickets could only be used for the first 2/3 of out vacation which would have been annoying. (miss the 14 day validity they used to offer).

Last edited:
I am currently in Canada but used a US credit card (and billing address) to pay. Don't expect to have any issues with using the tickets at the parks.
Interesting. The FL tickets require a credit card with a FL billing address, and I believe the CA ones did too.

I have used attractiontickets.com in the past and used it again today. If you go through the dibb forums, there is a banner ad on their "tickets" forum with a £10 per ticket discount. I couldn't get the discount box to pop up on my laptop in the checkout page though - maybe popup blockers?

Bummed because I used that link to book instead of going through my brother's (who lives in the UK) TopCashBack account for a 1.06% cashback rebate.

After I booked, I got a note offering a referral bonus of £20 Amazon gift card each - I would have split up my ticket purchases if I had known.

I checked expedia.co.uk since there is a 10% cashback there but their tickets were much more expensive. Disney UK was asking £489 while AttractionTickets.com charged £485 for my specific 14 day Magic ticket.

Also, pounds was cheaper than euros for me today.
Huge savings for me as the tickets I was going to buy (7 day base + waterpark) was US$667 whereas these 14 day Magic tickets works out to US$546. We are actually in orlando for 16 days so the freedom of the Magic tickets work out fantastically. 7 day tickets could only be used for the first 2/3 of out vacation which would have been annoying. (miss the 14 day validity they used to offer).

is it an electronic ticket? or an actual physical ticket?

Interesting. The FL tickets require a credit card with a FL billing address, and I believe the CA ones did too.
I don’t remember the Canadian tickets needing a Canadian CC. Pretty sure I used my US credit card. Just had to show proof of residency when you got to WDW to redeem the vouchers.
is it an electronic ticket? or an actual physical ticket?
You can request either. But of course physical tickets need to be mailed to a UK address. I got electronic tickets and linked it to MDE with no problems.

Hi all! Are there any updates as to US residents being able to use (or not use) this pass? My family has a 15 night stay coming up in October and this pass would be perfect for us. I was thinking of purchasing from attractiontickets.com with the 10pp cancellation protection.

Thanks in advance!

We used our 14-day Magic Tickets in November 2022 without problem. Purchasing them remains the big hurdle -- I had a UK-based friend purchase and bring with her when she came back stateside to visit her family last summer -- but the actual use of the tickets continue to go off without a hitch.

We used our 14-day Magic Tickets in November 2022 without problem. Purchasing them remains the big hurdle -- I had a UK-based friend purchase and bring with her when she came back stateside to visit her family last summer -- but the actual use of the tickets continue to go off without a hitch.
It looks like on attractiontickets.com they actually only use e-delivery now, so is there a reason i can't just put in my US address and email (which it allows me to) and place an order?

I'm not familiar with that site, so unfortunately I don't know.

I do know that when I first attempted to purchase UK-based tickets back in 2018, all of the websites rejected my purchased as my credit card has a non-UK (US) address. If that's not a problem with the site you mention, go for it!

It looks like on attractiontickets.com they actually only use e-delivery now, so is there a reason i can't just put in my US address and email (which it allows me to) and place an order?
i had both sets of tix as e-tickets with a US address and had no issues receiving them. Should be no issues getting your free magic band (I think pickup is from Planet Hollywood) I imagine.

I'm not familiar with that site, so unfortunately I don't know.

I do know that when I first attempted to purchase UK-based tickets back in 2018, all of the websites rejected my purchased as my credit card has a non-UK (US) address. If that's not a problem with the site you mention, go for it!
We are from the US, traveling with our family members from the UK. I managed to buy these 14-day tickets for everyone back in Nov 2022 when attractiontickets.com had their black Friday sale. I used my own credit card with a US address and everything went through fine. Our trip is in April so we haven't used the tickets yet, but I linked them in my Disney account without any issues. I tried with other sites and attractiontickets.com website was the only website that allowed US address. I almost had to ask my sister who lives in the UK to buy them with her UK credit card, but didn't need to do that.

If you have VPN and can access to the UK DIsney site you can read the terms and conditions.
The only reference to residency is this paragraph:

Currently you can modify your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel and Ticket package or a Hotel only booking without fees anytime up to and including 7 days before your arrival date for arrival up to and including 31st December 2024. Currently you can modify your Walt Disney World Resort flight inclusive package without fees anytime up to 7 days before your arrival date excluding any transport fees imposed by the transport carrier for arrival up to and including 31st December 2024. You will need to pay any difference in price if the price is higher and we will refund you the difference if the price is lower, with a deduction of any applicable fees. Valid for bookings made in the UK or Ireland.

My emphasis.
However, this refers to cancellations and modifications to a booking (as the tickets can be purchased as part of a package).
There is also:

Disney Magic (UK Arrival Based Ticket) can be purchased for 7- or 14-day Walt Disney World Park admission up to and including 31st December 2023. Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket is valid for use up to 15 days from the selected start date of the ticket.

But that appears just to be the name of the ticket (which, to my surprise, it's not Ultimate anymore).
I haven't found a direct reference to the tickets being only for UK and Ireland residents. They are normally purchased and used by anyone in Europe.
I cannot guarantee they can be purchased and used by US residents, but I haven't found anything explicitly saying otherwise. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Even if we apply the first paragraph to the tickets themselves (and I'm not convinced), it seems they have to be purchased in the UK, but can be used by anyone.
Anyway, buy at your own risk.

Am wondering if they will stop this at some stage as it seems a lot are now buying UK tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter