Ultimate Hoppers

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Can you help. If you have a package booked at a WDW Resort and you have an Ultimate Hopper pass included in the price :

1) I keep reading about special features of this pass and the fact that you can choose a freebie - does anyone know what I'm talking about or have I just dreamed about it?

2) When does the pass run out? We arrive on the Saturday afternoon and check out the following Saturday morning but our flight obviously isn't until the early evening?

Ta ever so

I <b>think</b> you're talking about the Flex Feature (not sure if it's still called that) which has been offered with some of the packages. We had this quite a few years ago, so I'm sure it will have changed since then, but at that time we could choose from various options such as:
Photo with Mickey
Character breakfast
Water sports
Souvenir t-shirt
Boat hire
WDW Explorer CD-rom
WDW photo album
But, as I said, I'm sure it will have changed since then!

The Unlimited pass is advertised as being valid from 'the moment you check in to midnight on the day you check out', so your final day should be covered for you to enjoy all day in the parks before your flight.

The free flex feature choices for 2002 are

1 Disney Magical Moment pin from a choice of 5

Disney Parade Memories CD

100 years of magic photo frame and pin

Animal Kingdom sculptured clock

DisneyQuest backpack

T Shirt from Downttown Disney area eg. Rainforest Cafe, Cirque du Soliel etc

Mickey'n you photo

Free breakfast

Lunch or Dinner at All Star Cafe or Planet Hollyood

Theme park Tour(family Magic, behind steam trains,gardens of the world, hidden treasures of World Showcase and Inside Animation)

Mini Golf

9 Holes at Disneys Oaks Golf Course or 2 buckets of range balls or 30 min lesson

Water Mouse boat rental- free 30 mins

Hope this helps, I think there is something for everyone on offer

Just to confirm what Hilary said. The pass is valid until midnight of your departure day, so you can use the hotel pool and facilities, go in the parks, charge to it and theoretically (if you weren't flying out before it would happen) be entitled to go to an E-night - the works (apart from delivering purchases to you room, obviously). If you charge to your card, Disney will mail you another bill to your home address telling you what they are debiting from your CC.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter