Undercover Minnie!!!

I love this story...You get a great feeling when you read it . To the OP....Thank you for sharing. :) :)

OP here

I am so happy that people have been enjoying this story. I am especially glad there was a comment made today, which brought me back here. I needed to be reminded of the Disney magic with the way that my week has been going :)

:wizard:

It's things like this that really do make someone's day at the World. Last year during one of my trips to WDW, I ran into an amazing cast member. Come to find out she was a trainer in the Magic Kingdom. We had a great discussion, and I told her that the thing Cast Members may not realize is that they make or break our experience.

I explained that without the individuals who truly "make the magic" happen, the Disney Parks would be just like all the rest of the theme parks. I also told her that the atmosphere makes their work more difficult but more important than anywhere else because when you go anywhere other than Disney World, you tend to remember the one great thing that someone does for you because it sticks out from the "norm." But when you go to Disney World, it seems like you tend to remember the one bad thing that happened because bad interactions are not the norm.

Cast Members really do a lot for the guests of Disney's Parks, and I know they are one of the reasons I keep going back. Great customer service is like a drug.

Cast Members really do a lot for the guests of Disney's Parks, and I know they are one of the reasons I keep going back. Great customer service is like a drug.

I totally agree with you, dreweyj! The customer service and cast member interactions are what sets Disney apart. It is the driving force behind the magic.

To the OP...Thanks so much for sharing this sweet story. Many things about Disney can make me emotional and your story brought tears to my eyes. :lovestruc I hope Disney never loses sight that these experiences are what bring us back again and again!

What a wonderfully sweet story! We are leaving on our trip one week from today, and I hope my little princesses get to experience some similarly magical moments!

What a magical moment!! I can almost see it as a commercial, lol...brought a tear to my eye.Just a wonderful example of Disney! Thank you for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter