Unfortunate changes

kella

Earning My Ears
We need to reschedule our trip ( which was supposed to start on 4/28) my husband's father is in Intensive Care and my husband has a severe upper respiratory infection. I know this has probably been answered a million times here but when does the 50th Anniversary end? Also, the weeks we are looking at are May 19-24 or June 10-15 - I assume schools will be out the June week - does anyone have any ideas of anything big going on those weeks - crowd wise? Right now I am grasping at straws and so upset that we need to change this - my son (who is handicapped) is very upset - but I don't know what else to do. Any help is appreciated.

Your dates in May are the week before Memorial Day. The June dates are still early for heavy Summer crowds. The 50th is ending October/November time frame, as some things will need to be repainted, etc.

According to most sources the 50th ends on Oct 2, 2006 or there abouts. If you husbands father is in the ICU, the most important thing is for him to get better and family support is of utmost importance. We wish him the best.
We also had to cancel/reschedule our vacation to DLR and hope to get there in August if things workout. Look at the bright side, grandfathers are hard to come by.

Jack pirate:

We also are having to reschedule (we would have been there this week!) We are trying to reschedule for late Sept.-early Oct. to see the 50th celebration. Good luck with your revised trip planning, and I wish your FIL and DH the best. Disneyland will still be there when you're ready! :earsboy:

Sorry to hear about the problems. As Alex2kMommy stated, DL will always be here waiting for you. Is there a post card or anything we can do to send some Disney Magic your family's way? Let me know if I can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter