Universal 3 days for price of 2!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Posted this also on UNiversal board, but it was such a good deal, I had to post here, too!Just wanted to share. Starting this month (July) until Sept 28th, 2001, if you buy a 2-day pass to UNiversal through AAA, you get the third day free! Able to use the tics until December of 2002. It is $98.50 for the adult.

am presuming u have to buy them at AAA here? can u buy them using a AAA card at the park? thanks!

I bought mine here in Oregon for $88.20 adult, $73.49 child. I'm wondering if the lady who sold me the tickets didn't make a mistake in the price. She wasn't familiar at all with the tickets. She said they had just arrived and was reading the enclosed literature while I was there. A mistake in my favor-how unusual!

I'm not a member of AAA but my parents are. Can they buy the tickets for me or will I be asked for proof of AAA membership when I go to use the tickets?

The CAA office in canada which will accept AAA is selling a 3 day pass for $100 Canadian. So an American can purchase them, or if they have a canadian friend for about $55 US.

Are you able to use all 3 tickets until December 2002, or just the extra one? We have no plans to go to Universal, but we might for that price since we already have 3 trips planned between now and December 2002 :).

These tickets have no expiry date so yes you could use them on different trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter