Universal Express Question

O

OrlandoDisney

Can you use old used Islands od Adventure Tickets on a future trip to IOA and get a Express pass?

thanks

I think that if I move this over to our Universal/IofA board you will get an excellent answer to this question :)

Katholyn

If the pass has unused days, then you can get into the park and use Universal Express. If the passes have been used and have no days left, then old tickets cannot be used for Universal Express. Only passes that have been scanned and validated at the gate can be used for Universal Express. Once, my AP wasn't scanned when I entered the park and I couldn't get an Express ticket.

What are express tickets? Are they only for people that are staying at universal? Are they like fast passes at dinsey? We are staying at disney but going to US/IOA for 2 days.

Anyone can use the Express Pass system. All you need is the ticket you used to enter the park that day. Put it through the Express Pass machine and you receive your ticket back along with a ticket that has a return time period on it ( one-hour window). Return during that time period, enter the Express Pass line, and that's it. Have fun! :smooth:

When I went to IOA 2 weeks ago, it was about 1:00pm and all the Express passes were sold out for The Hulk and JP River Adventure...is there a limited # of passes that they distribute?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter