Universal/IOA Flex Ticket specials?

lfw

PsychoMama
I know that Disney usually offers a Cdn special, buy one, get one 1/2 off for the winter months, and I plan to take full advantage of this.Does anybody know if Universal offers any Cdn specials during that time period? We are planning 10 days offsite, and hope to do Disney, Universal,IOA and Seaworld. I notice that Universal offers something called a Flexticket, which gives you seven days unlimited admission to Univ, SW, IOA, Wet & Wild, and Busch for a very reasonable price, but I'd love to get an even better price if there is a special available!My original plan was a 5 day park hopper plus, with 1 day each at the other three parks at the universal end of town, but now I see it might be better value to do the flexticket and just a 4 day php. My kids will be 6 & 8 when we go, and I've been reading really good things about IOA (which I didn't even know existed until I started reading these boards! You guys are costing me money!). Basically, this is our first trip and we want to see/do as much as we can, and not end up completely in the poor house. Thanks for your help!

Current prices through World of Vacations is as follows:

1 day/1 park ticket which includes one day at either Universal Studios OR Islands of Adventure - $79/adult and $64 per child Can$

3day/2 park pass with NO Expiration date - $126 Adult and $109 child Can$.

These can be booked through your TA.

CAA has 3 day/2park pass for US/IofA for $111. There is no ending date for this sale.

About a month ago, Universal website was offer 5 day pass (but continuous days, not good "forever") for $89 U.S. Good deal if you're staying awhile and not counting on "leftover" days on a ticket.

Jane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter