• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Orlando Book

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
I received Kelly's book a few days ago. It is great. I have one question about CityWalk. Last year at Pleasure Island my daughter taped a "rock video" of her singing and dancing. Is there a place to do this at CityWalk? I saw in the book that you can make a tape or CD at the Motown Cafe, but we are hoping that she can make another video.. (she's 8 and thinks she will be the next Brittny Spears)

I am so glad I found out about the books on this board.

thanks.

patty

I haven't seen any video taping set up.

But what she really needs anyway is an audio track with her actual voice so she'll have a demo track to send around to all the record producers. ;)

Thanks Kelly for the info, and I love your book, I guess we will let her record a demo, even though it will sound like someone stepped on the cat!!!

patty

I just bought and read your book, too. It is fantastic! We want to include HRH or PBH for 2-3 nights of our next trip. Any info on how long the no line-no wait all day policy will hold up?

Originally posted by pathubia
I guess we will let her record a demo, even though it will sound like someone stepped on the cat!!!

Wow! She really is the next Brittny Spears!!

Originally posted by grumpyandbashful
Any info on how long the no line-no wait all day policy will hold up?

According to the insiders on this board, it's being phased out even as we speak.

Given the extremely high occupancy rates at the hotels (musch deserved, BTW) and the expectation that the same will be true of the new Royal Pacific Resort, limiting FOTL in this way only seems fair.

What I'd like to see them experiment with is keeping the parks (or at least IOA) open later for an additional charge.

I agree, Kelly something in lines of E-Nites would be a great idea!

Something like e-nights would be great...we took advantage of that last sept at the Magic kingdom and we walked on everyride...

patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter