Universal resorts discount info!

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
My family has not visited Universal in years and has never been to IOA. Thinking of giving it a try. Can any of you get me started in where to find discounted rates for the on property resorts? This all new to me! Your help is appreciated.

You can get discounts with the Entertainment card. First you call 1-800-uescape and check the rates. Tell them you have an Ent. card and get the rate. Then, after you make your ressie, go to Entertainment.com and order an Entertainment book. You can get one for your area or where ever. You just need the card out of the book. You will have to show the card at check in.

WE went to Universal years ago, before IOA materialized. Being it a perk new to us that their guests have front of the line access we booked 5 nights at end of August at the HRH for $125/night, Entertainment rate. I got our passes during a great promo, the 2 park/7 day bonus passes for the price of two days.

After that we're spending 5 more days at the AKL, but I definitely foresee us missing Universal's perks. I am willing to bet it is just a matter of time before we see more people staying at their resorts and give Disney some marketing concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter