Universal v WDW

dodgy

Earning My Ears
Visiting Orlando for the first time next February with my sons. Only have a week, which unfortunately coincides with Presidents Week (Half term school holiday in England).
Was planning on getting a 4 day WDW hopper pass and also visiting Seaworld as it is close to our hotel and then browsing shops and relaxing a bit in remaining short time.
Have recently thought that getting a flex ticket and doing Universal, Seaword and Wet n Wild (if weather allows) may be a little less hectic (and cheaper).
Question is, is coming all the way to orlando and not doing the Mouse a sign of madness?
My DS's will be 10 and 13

Coming all the way to Orlando and visiting Sea World, Universal, Islands of Adventure and Wet and Wild would be an awesome trip...unless the kids are set on seeing disney...they will be more than satisfied with the flex ticket...Actually...with kids your age...teens...Islands of Adventure seems to be the favorite park in the area. The park itself is outstanding...so are the others...but this is the newest...we absolutely love it! Have a great trip!

I agree...go with the Flex ticket. The boys will love IOA and should have a great time at USF and Seaworld also.

If you would like to add a bit of Disney you could do Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort for either breakfast or dinner, and you would not have to buy a park ticket. (You also get a great meal!) Then you would be able to get picture of the children with a few of the characters. That way, you could do "everything". I just think that to go all the way to Orlando and not see Mickey at all would be a bit disappointing...but I am partial to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter