unleash the villians event anyone?

I booked all of our fastpass+s for party time, so even if the lines are crazy, we are good to go on the big three. :yay:

Wish BWV was part of September testing for this very reason. :) I expect to stand in some very long lines for merchandise and possibly get a few pics of villains. If I get to ride anything, that will be icing on the cake!

we'll be there!!! i have to admit i am nervous about the crowd level...we usually head back to our room to relax a bit in the evening before heading back to the park. do y'all think the park will reach capacity that day?..meaning no afternoon break!!!:scared1:

Yup, we will be there....our first day and have Sci-fi dinner reservations :cool1:

I'll be there too! Made an ADR for 50s Prime Time back in April and booked Beach Club in May. So excited!

I am so excited to be there - we are spending the whole day there - ADR for Prime Time Café for lunch. Hoping the crowds won't be too bad until later in the evening so we can get a lot of attractions in before the party :)

We had planned to go to MNSSHP on 9/13 but now we are on the fence between unleash the villains and the Halloween party. 9/13 is the only party day while we are there and I have never been. What should we do? Can we do both on the same night or is that crazy? Ugh!!

Wish BWV was part of September testing for this very reason. :) I expect to stand in some very long lines for merchandise and possibly get a few pics of villains. If I get to ride anything, that will be icing on the cake!

I'll be at the pin event too!!! As well as be in the merchandise lines lol maybe I'll see you!

We had planned to go to MNSSHP on 9/13 but now we are on the fence between unleash the villains and the Halloween party. 9/13 is the only party day while we are there and I have never been. What should we do? Can we do both on the same night or is that crazy? Ugh!!

I would say go the the villians event because I have tickets to the MNSSHP and the fewer the folks the better, but really I think the villans event at DHS is going to be scary crowded. Since the Villians event at DHS is a one time only event, my guess is folks will go to the September 10th MNSSHP to free up Friday for the villians at DHS. Just my thought but I bought my halloween party ticket before they announced the event at DHS so I'm stuck on the party at MK. It seems like the stars could be aligned for a lower than usual turnout for the halloween party at MK though:thumbsup2

yulilin3 said:
Just found more info here: www.wdwnews.com, also here's some B-roll on some of the villains in attendance....Lotso :) http://wdwnews.com/videos/2013/08/23/b-roll-disney-parks-unleash-the-villains-limited-time-magic-friday-the-13th-event/

I'm trying to figure out if "Hades' 13 devilish Disney brutes" means there will be 14 villains to meet.

These are shown in the video
  1. Malicifent
  2. Captain Hook
  3. Cruella
  4. Evil Queen
  5. Queen of Hearts
  6. Facilier
  7. Lotso
  8. Judge Frollo

And these are my guesses for the remaining six spots
  • Jafar
  • Hades
  • Prince John
  • Govenor Ratcliff
  • Sheriff of Nottingham
  • Shan Yu

The first five have been out at Long Lost Friends Week and Shan Yu is just wishful thinking. I know it's possible since he's been out before. He's definitely one of my top 3 favorite villains (I hate choosing).

I'll be there too! I didn't plan around this event. I have 5pm Fantasmic dinner package reservations and are celebrating a friends 1ST time visit! I am also very worried about the crowd though. There are 9 of us(3 being 2,4 & 6 years old) My boys are very excited to see Captain Hook! 18 days to go!

I'm trying to figure out if "Hades' 13 devilish Disney brutes" means there will be 14 villains to meet.

These are shown in the video
  1. Malicifent
  2. Captain Hook
  3. Cruella
  4. Evil Queen
  5. Queen of Hearts
  6. Facilier
  7. Lotso
  8. Judge Frollo

And these are my guesses for the remaining six spots
  • Jafar
  • Hades
  • Prince John
  • Govenor Ratcliff
  • Sheriff of Nottingham
  • Shan Yu

The first five have been out at Long Lost Friends Week and Shan Yu is just wishful thinking. I know it's possible since he's been out before. He's definitely one of my top 3 favorite villains (I hate choosing).

I think it'll be 13 in total. Your top 8 amd then Jafar, Hades, Prince John and Sheriff of Nottingham...My wishful tinking is Darth Vader and/or Darth Maul

If I at least get a picture with Lotso I'll go home happy. Toy Story 3 is my favorite movie. However I'm looking forward to Hades ever since I saw how tall he is in a friend's picture from LLF week.

Do you think park will reach capacity? We were planning to do MK in the morning, since Touring Plans has it at a 1.1 for crowd attendance, then hop to HS in the early evening. We are fine with it being crowded, but are worried they might close the park. We have a 7:10 ADR for Sci-fi and are worried we might not be able to get in for it.

We'll be there. Booked PT for dinner. Hades is on DH's character bucket list so he better be there.

I'll be there too! And at the Pin Event on Saturday. I planned my trip around these events.

I was thinking that Hades would just be the MC and not available for meet n' greets.

I know during the May the 4th be with you - the characters didn't do meet n' greets but danced at the party.

I'm really hoping they have meet n' greets with photopass photographers. Otherwise I'll be grabbing unsuspecting guests to take my picture with the villians using my camera since I'll be solo. :rotfl:

I'm also looking forward to seeing those special fireworks. I loved the ones on May 4th and the dance party that night was fun even if I sure was sore the next day because this 50 year old woman doesn't dance normally. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter