"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

We ordered the customized maps from the Disney website... They are very cute maps that highlight your favorite attractions on them. The Your Story booklet came a few weeks after we booked our trip. Ours was Toy Story themed and was personalized to give details about our upcoming trip :).

We got our customized maps today!!! 33 days til POP!!!:drive:pixiedust::wave2:

In :hourglass two weeks :hourglass I will be landing at MCO and heading to ME bus ! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'd love to read any live updates !

13 days and we will be checked in (hopefully) at tis time! I cannot believe its almost here. My ADRs are set, I can't think of another way to change them. I'd love to be lacking but the kids don't know when we are leaving!

Did some *vacation* shopping this weekend...both kids have grown like crazy so we needed all new warm weather stuff...from shorts to crocs. Still need to get bathing suits. Hit Target for all the other stuff - bath stuff, medicines, sunscreen, laundry t...jeez does that stuff add up fast! :scared:

Starting a week of work shifts that require me to get up at 4:00 am this week ~ OUCH~ but once it's over I will only have 3 more weeks to go. pixiedust:

32 days and counting until we're back at the CBR! Can't wait, but there's lots going on before then. Like eldest DS's college graduation, the reason for our trip, on "Star Wars Day" - May the 4th be with you all! :rotfl:

32 days and counting until we're back at the CBR! Can't wait, but there's lots going on before then. Like eldest DS's college graduation, the reason for our trip, on "Star Wars Day" - May the 4th be with you all! :rotfl:

We will be at the CBR at the same time!

the online check-in option opened for me ... pixiedust:
and this means it's almost time!
but I should not :sad: cry me a river because I still have a month to endure some severe WDW withdraw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter