• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unviersal On A Holiday Weekend

bouncy54

I Believe In Fairy Magic
We're starting our vacation over Veteran's Day Weekend and I'm seriously considering steering clear of Disneyland until Monday, Nov. 12th. Because there's school the next day, I'm hoping the crowds at DL has thinned out a bit by Monday.

I'm thinking about going to Universal on Sunday, the 11th with front of the line passes.

Was anyone there last Veteran's Day weekend? Is it crazy like DL over a long Holiday weekend?

I just don't want to feel like I'm in the midst of a herd of cattle...and I know DL will feel that way. :scared:

We're starting our vacation over Veteran's Day Weekend and I'm seriously considering steering clear of Disneyland until Monday, Nov. 12th.

I'm thinking about going to Universal on Sunday, the 11th with front of the line passes.

Was anyone there last Veteran's Day weekend? Is it crazy like DL over a long Holiday weekend?

I just don't want to feel like I'm in the midst of a herd of cattle...and I know DL will feel that way. :scared:

We were there yesterday Sunday May 27th. I thought it would be a better day to go than today Monday May 28th (Memorial Day) Not sure if I was correct still but it was a mad house there yesterday!!!! I have NEVER seen it so busy. We have passes there so we can come and go as we please and if we don't see much we are OK with that BUT I have never seen it that crowded. Not sure if it was due to the long weekend or not. I think I will avoid Universal (and Disneyland) on long weekends from now on. In fact, the reason we hit Universay yesterday is becasue our Deluxe passes at Disneyland were blacked out on Sunday... I can only imagine what it was like there!

We're locked into our dates so I went ahead and purchased front of the line passes for Universal. I'm hoping that going there on Sunday of Veteran's Day Weekend with these passes will be better than DL on the same day.

Shoot...DL had signs that said they were full last year during that holiday weekend. I wouldn't dare leave the park once getting in...even for an afternoon break, for fear of not getting back into the park that evening. 16 hours in DL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter