"Unwrapping the World" survey

I totally forgot about it and got the survey today asking why I did not attend!

Obviously I didn't get anything about it, since I have no idea what this thread is talking about!:confused3

Is Unwrapping the World the sales webcast you had to sign up for that gave the discount on a AKV purchase?

Got mine today and took the survey. I wasn't very complimentary of the webcast.

DITTO!

FYI the survey was asking for feedback about the webcast (if you watched). Even though we bought points I told them it was "LAME". Really, they could've done ALOT better IMHO.

I took the survey today. I also gave my honest opinion about the webcast and follow up call from a DVC guide who informed me he would be happy helping me add on-- that I not need to contact MY guide. I politely declined and told him I've been a member for 11 years, with the same guide who still works for DVC so I would call him and pass along his fellow DVC guides attempt at "helping him out". LOL

Yes... and we got the discount on AKV! :thumbsup2

Thanks. Since I didn't participate in the webcast , as I didn't need more points. that explains why I didn't get asked to participate in the survey :)

I'm happy for those people that needed points, and were able to take advantage of the discount.

DITTO!

FYI the survey was asking for feedback about the webcast (if you watched). Even though we bought points I told them it was "LAME". Really, they could've done ALOT better IMHO.

:rotfl:"LAME" is right. I said it was poor audio & video & not up to Disney standards. I said many were disappointed, and we expect a better product next webcast.

I got the survey asking why I missed it as well. I explained in the comments that I was actually in DW at the WLV, it was 85° and sunny so I went to Epcot instead:thumbsup2. I mean afterall what would any self respecting DVC member have done.

I tried loading the survey and it didn't work...much like the webcast itself! Oh well.

I also told them that the webcast quality was sub-par. Plus I got like 3 follow up phone calls about adding on, none from my own guide. If they are so hot over getting people to add on then maybe the incentives should be a ton better.

Okay, everyone is probably going to hate me for this, but I said that in addition to the bad audio and the boring repeats of the family stories that we saw last time (I would prefer to see more details on all the properties' incentives), I said I missed Deevy See. As annoying as she was, she added a light note that was just missing in the most recent webcast.

I received it and took it. I was not very complimentary of the overall webcast. I was quite happy that this particular survey actually let me write my own information instead of just answering yes or no or rating on a 1 -5 scale as other surveys I've taken have done. I thanked them for that big difference! Unfortunately they'll probably take that away in the future :lmao:

Okay, everyone is probably going to hate me for this, but I said that in addition to the bad audio and the boring repeats of the family stories that we saw last time (I would prefer to see more details on all the properties' incentives), I said I missed Deevy See. As annoying as she was, she added a light note that was just missing in the most recent webcast.

I don't hate you as I kind of missed her face as well. :scared1: I got one followup call to tell me that my picture was on it's way. I actually only watched to get the picture. I want to add on but not with the incentives that they are currently offering...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter