"Unwrapping the World" survey

Got mine today. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto sitting in the living room with the fireplace in the background. Who knows, I may have bumped up my survey ratings a "tiny" bit if I had gotten it before I took the survey.

Did you all actually get confirmation on the lithograph? I haven't heard boo about it...but then again I'm also waiting for my package of paperwork from when I bought in 2 weeks ago :rolleyes1

I'm only slightly annoyed at this point ugh.

Did you all actually get confirmation on the lithograph? I haven't heard boo about it...but then again I'm also waiting for my package of paperwork from when I bought in 2 weeks ago :rolleyes1

I'm only slightly annoyed at this point ugh.

I actually received the lithograph in the mail today!

I got it and took it. I had no intentions of adding on. I just wanted to see what it was going to be about. I did enjoy learning more about the cruise line.

I got it and took it. I had no intentions of adding on. I just wanted to see what it was going to be about. I did enjoy learning more about the cruise line.

I have not received the lithograph yet either. But I did receive a call earlier in the week asking if I had any questions about the incentives. We do not plan to add on either. At this point we have 225 points and I think that is just about right for us. Maybe once the grand kids come along we may add on but not right now. Beside the economy sucks!!!
We did our first cruise this past October. It was expensive but it was alot of fun. We are excited about the DREAM and will probably book another cruise soon.

I didn't think the incentives were too special. Why go through the trouble of telling people there will be incentives and doing a whole webcast to give not that much of a discount?

Never got the survey, did the webcast. Didn't add on any points this time. Didn't think the incentives were particularly good. We were willing, but they should have done better.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Finally got my lithograph...took long enough. Now if only all the paperwork for our purchase was right and arrived in a reasonable manner :(

We got our litho about 2 weeks ago, but we also joined DVC after we watched the "unwrapping the world" webcast. Maybe they sent it out after they rec'd payment?!?! I know it was supposed to be sent "just for watching" but it makes you wonder, doesn't it? :rolleyes1

Still have not got our lithograph? Anyone else still waiting?

Dear pnyltwk,

Thank you for contacting Member Services.

We appreciate you being a Disney Vacation Club Member. The Lithograph
for watching the Web Cast is not mailed to you until 45 days from the
day of your Web Cast.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Larry

Member Services | Online Communications
Disney Vacation Club

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Member Name: pnyltwk
My family and I watched the web event at Christmas "Unwrapping the
World". We were suppose to receive a lithograph for watching. I have
been patiently waiting to receive the lithograph. Can you tell me when
I will receive the lithograph?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter