Upcoming Embellishment Swap Question

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Ladies,
I will be hosting and embellishment swap with sign-ups on July 22 with a due date of Sept. 1st. This is a simple bag and send. I know with postage going up, if you order on-line and would like to have it directly sent to me, that would be fine, I can bag it for you and place a slip in it that it is for your group.

I have a list of groups started but am willing to add.
Groups of 10

Here is the list so far:

1 yd per person (Ribbon)

1 yd per person (Printed Ribbon)

3 yds per person (Fiber)

Brads (Round)

Brads (Shaped)

Eyelets (round)

Eyelets (Shaped)

Prima Flowers

Anything Metal

Buttons-

With the brads and eyelets, I'd like to see a seperate group for shaped ones. Not that I have anything against circles & squares, but I really would like an opportunity to get shapes I can't find locally.

I think last time we had one ribbon only and one ribbon/fibre - that was good for me as I don't use a lot of fibre (its really hard to find here even online for some reason:confused3 )

For me, I'd rather have multiple small groups so i don't have to get say 2 packs of something because I'm 5 brads short, IYSWIM.

I thought I would just my two cents worth, I like eyelets when others work with them but dont do them myself and dont really have a desire to learn. However, I love brads! So, I would like to see two seperate groups, please?
Thank you!
:hippie:
Rita

Here is the updated this list with your input:
Group A:
1 yd per person (Ribbon)

Group B:
3 yds per person (Fiber)

Group C:
Brads (round/ square)

Group D:
Brads (Shaped)

Group E:
Eyelets (round/Square)

Group F:
Eyelets (Shaped)

Group G:
Prima Flowers

Group H:
Anything Metal

Group I:
Buttons (round)

Group J:
Buttons (shaped)

What do you think?
S :)

I thought I would just my two cents worth, I like eyelets when others work with them but dont do them myself and dont really have a desire to learn. However, I love brads! So, I would like to see two seperate groups, please?
Thank you!
:hippie:
Rita

Glad that you are joining us. This is an easy fun swap. Look for sign ups in July!
S :)

Looks good to me! I've gotten some great things from this swap in the past...

WooHoo :cool1:

Ok, y'all are going to be shocked, surprised even...

Count Me In!!!:rotfl:

back to our regularly scheduled program...

Announcer's voice "Anyone interested in signing up for a Swap..."

this is Tinkerbean...
mrsbeasley.gif
(although it looks like this little smilie guy might just have to go pee...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter