UPDATE #293 FINAL LIST : DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing Holiday Magic!

TracyK , I was at the front desk when you were dropping the tree box off at bell service. when we got in line i looked over and the tree box was not there, after we checked in at the front desk for the our second out of three check in,:rotfl: i looked over at the bell service desk and there was the tree sitting right on the desk. Bell service said you just walked away.

LauraBearz i shipped the tree jan. 6th from Fedex on apohkel / vineland
right by giodanos pizza. I have the conf. #, i will dig it out later this week if you dont get the tree by then.

I dropped the okw/bwv tree off at SSR for the last family jan. 6th to 10th.

SSR Tree 3 was shipped out via UPS Ground on the 9th, I can come up with a tracking number and came dig it out if needed. (It's actually on my cell voicemail.) I haven't gotten to the tree pictures yet, when I do I'll post one on this thread.

As for the others, I mentioned the situation to concierge, they asked that I mention it to Bell Services, but in the scramble of getting onto our Magical Express bus, I just never got a chance. I'm glad to hear that Tree 2 made it back, hopefully Tree 1 will as well, then SSR will be "clear"! :thumbsup2

BCV Tree #1 just made it home today ! I am taking it out of the box and i am going to decorate it like the BCV for this years share alittle Magic christmas tree. :woohoo:

My last tree found it's way home the day before yesterday... Woot! All three home safe and sound! Yay!

I shipped the OKW/BWV tree out Fedex on the 10th to New Lenox IL. It was sent by Fedex ground. If you don't get it soon please let me know so I can track it.

usually it will take 4 to 5 days for shipping and dont forget we have no mail on this monday jan. 15. and no deliverys on sunday. it will get there by tuesday or wed.

Laurabearz im glad you recieved the last tree, i picked the tree up & fedex it on jan. 6th, just missing by mins. the ground pick up truck, he wouldnt wait for me to pay before he took off, :rolleyes: so the tree probably didnt get picked up until monday.

WDWSTAR, did you see the new service to store your stuff in a locker. I wonder if we could get a group rate to store all the xmas decorations for the resorts, and then have them delivered to the first person, and picked up at the end....

It's a sticky at the top of this thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1322151

Just an idea, if it helps, Goldi

PM me with trip reports!

Great, glad to hear it.

I'm getting close in my trip pictures to having a photo of it - it's in the background of one picture posted but I have a proper full-on shot of it.

My trip report (still ongoing) is here if anyone's curious. Not a ton of SSR photos but a few, and a shot of the Contemporary north wing, hopefully home to a future DVC. ;) And a ton of other photos!

Finally made it back home to Jersey TODAY!!! Thanks to you concerned participants for offering to pay shipping, but actually that ended up being courtesy of WDW. I look at it is payment for the party that didn't get to use it. I will use the payment that was in the box to ship it back down next year for others to use it, so thank you!!

The items are in a box three times that they were sent down in, but they are all here, along with some water bottles that I am assuming one family left for the next to use. They even shipped those to me!!!

The items are really in disarray, but I'm hoping everything is in working order for next year; I haven't tried the lights out yet.

So thanks again everyone!! It's been a pleasure doing business with you all.

And thanks Groucho, for the heads up that the tree was indeed there. By the time I called (just this week) to inquire of its whereabouts, I was told it was already on its way back home. So I didn't need to arm wrestle anyone with the information you provided, but it was good to know I was going to do battle with the information if I needed to!:wizard:

Great, glad to hear it. I did get a little bit of a nervous feeling when I saw all three trees sitting in Bell Services... I suspected that they probably shouldn't have all been there at once! All's well that ends well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter