UPDATE ON HOW TO BOOK Blue Bayou Fantasmic : if you have a reservation after Aug 27th, please read!!

My daughter booked us a Blue Bayou/Fantasmic package for Sept. She's also signed up with MouseWatchers and several spots have opened up.
Don't give up, keep checking. Better yet, sign up for one of the notification services. All the things we've been waiting for are popping up now that we are within 2 weeks of our trip.

My daughter booked us a Blue Bayou/Fantasmic package for Sept. She's also signed up with MouseWatchers and several spots have opened up.
Don't give up, keep checking. Better yet, sign up for one of the notification services. All the things we've been waiting for are popping up now that we are within 2 weeks of our trip.
What date did she book for September if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me too. I'm just trying to track where they are in releasing them. So far no one has seen them open for October dates.

I signed up for notifications, but they go so fast. I will see the text while on my phone, immediately go to the link, login with saved password, and poof, gone☹️

Was anyone able to book BB F! for the end of October yet (28-30)? I am not sure I need to get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow to book for Friday, November 4 if those dates aren't open yet)

Was anyone able to book BB F! for the end of October yet (28-30)? I am not sure I need to get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow to book for Friday, November 4 if those dates aren't open yet)
I do not think so. I'm still waiting on October 15 to open, and I have alerts sit for earlier in October and have not gotten an alert.

I do not think so. I'm still waiting on October 15 to open, and I have alerts sit for earlier in October and have not gotten an alert.
Thank you! Super helpful. And Darn. I tend to miss reservations when they don't open at 60 days even with alerts.

Did anyone have success converting an existing Blue Bayou dining reservation to a Fantasmic package for the end of September (specifically September 24th)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter