From my ITT office who said they just received a press release:

*** DISNEY MILITARY SALUTE OFFER ANNOUNCED ***
Walt Disney World Florida
October 1, 2012 - September 28, 2013
4 Day Base w/ Water Park Fun & More $156.00
4 Day Hopper $156.00
4 Day Hopper w/ Water Park Fun & More $184.00
On Site Hotel Discounts Available
Ticket Blackout Days: December 24-31; March 24-April 4; July 4, 2013 (Magic Kingdom Only)
Hotel Blackout Days: November 22-24; December 23-31; March 25-April 4

Disneyland California
3 Day Hopper $125.00
Ticket Blackout Days: December 23-January 2; February 15-17; March 25-April 5; July 4, 2013

Tickets are limited to (6) per sponsor.

Going to my ITT tonight to get my tickets for this month, I'll ask if they got a memo as well.

This is great, thanks for posting it. I really need to know what the hotel discounts are, I hope we get the specifics soon.

I just called WDW and the CM put me on hold and came back to tell me that it has been released but it doesn't start booking until tomorrow so he won't be able to give me the percentages for the hotels until then.

From my ITT office who said they just received a press release:

*** DISNEY MILITARY SALUTE OFFER ANNOUNCED ***
Walt Disney World Florida
4 Day Base w/ Water Park Fun & More $156.00
4 Day Hopper $156.00
4 Day Hopper w/ Water Park Fun & More $184.00
Ticket Blackout Days: December 24-31; March 24-April 4; July 4, 2013 (Magic Kingdom Only)

Disneyland California
3 Day Hopper $125.00
Ticket Blackout Days: December 23-January 2; February 15-17; March 25-April 5; July 4, 2013

Tickets are limited to (6) per sponsor.

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

I will be calling tomorrow to see if I can get the room discount applied to our existing reservation!!! Are you sure???? I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Waiting for the expert to chime in so we can have the same confusing back and forth about what is official in 3.....................

Mousemommy1 said:
THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

I will be calling tomorrow to see if I can get the room discount applied to our existing reservation!!! Are you sure???? I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Steve doesn't have any of this info on Military Disney Tips yet.

Sometimes I wish they had other amounts of days offered. I need 6 days. Will get 2 passes probably because of parkhopper prices it ends up cheaper still I think. Hubby and DD will be getting seasonal passes, but even though I'm a Florida resident still Alaska made me change drivers licenses. :(

I just called WDW and the CM put me on hold and came back to tell me that it has been released but it doesn't start booking until tomorrow so he won't be able to give me the percentages for the hotels until then.
Thanks for posting this. I appreciate all the information we've gotten so far, and hope we'll get more soon!

Glad to hear that the offer has been extended. Look forward to reviewing the hotel discounts when the details are available.

Disney had confirmed to me that they had decided to renew the Armed Forces Salute, but had told me that they would be coordinating with MWR this week.

They'd told me they would email me the details and I haven't received anything yet. I sent an email to my WDW Media Relations contact but don't know if I'll hear anything before morning. I think the ITT office leaked this before they were supposed to. I imagine it will be announced tomorrow.

There are details missing from the info above from a base ITT Office (room discount rates). So we'll see tomorrow :cool1:

Disney had confirmed to me that they had decided to renew the Armed Forces Salute, but had told me that they would be coordinating with MWR this week.

They'd told me they would email me the details and I haven't received anything yet. I sent an email to my WDW Media Relations contact but don't know if I'll hear anything before morning. I think the ITT office leaked this before they were supposed to. I imagine it will be announced tomorrow.

There are details missing from the info above from a base ITT Office (room discount rates). So we'll see tomorrow :cool1:

Thanks for checking on this!!! :thumbsup2

Fingers crossed for details tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear if it is a done deal. If anyone has any luck tomorrow, if you don't mind, please share. Can't call from work so it will be killing me! Thanks for the updated information.:cool1:

Keep us updated. Considering I just caused a huge scene in my ITT over the current tickets and used some not so nice language with the dummies who work there, I'm relying on you all for info.

As of right now there is nothing in either the Advisories section or the Ticketing Information section of The Hub saying anything about a new Military promotions.

If and when something is announced I will post official information.

Can't wait to hear if it is a done deal. If anyone has any luck tomorrow, if you don't mind, please share. Can't call from work so it will be killing me! Thanks for the updated information.:cool1:

As soon as I have something official from Disney I'll be posting on my site, blog, here, and sending out a newsletter.

As of right now there is nothing in either the Advisories section or the Ticketing Information section of The Hub saying anything about a new Military promotions.

If and when something is announced I will post official information.

Thanks CF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter