Update on TPCShauna and her DH

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Hey guys, I spoke with Shauna today and I have more news.

She is off the respirator and she is home, resting as comfortably as she can.

For those that missedher DH's post Shauna and DH went on a trip and while there Shauna fell and hurt her back. When she got to the hospital they gave her something for the pain and she went home. Unfortunately she had a reaction to the medicine and it restricted her airway and passed out, and fell again.

DH rushed her to the hospital again via ambulance where she was put in the vent to help her breathe and open the airway.
The TPC's are having a very difficult time right now and could really use your love and support to help them through this.

She hopes to get her swaps out at some point but right now it is just difficult.

If anyone would like to send a card or anything please let me know, I plan to gather a care package for them. I will take the cards and mail everything to them.

Thanks all for understanding and helping the TPC's get through this difficult time.

Oh no. I had read about the falls and stuff, but I didn't see the part about the other stuff. Buffy, when are you sending the package? I'd like to send a card to go in it, but it'll be this weekend before I get it sent. If you're mailing before that, will you pm me her address??

:grouphug:

Thanks Buffy for sharing the news. There aren't words to say how sad it is!

I am so very sorry to hear all this. I will hopefully get a card made for her by this weekend. I hope she knows not to worry about the swap and put herself and her health first.

edited posts per Shauna's request. I hope you don't mind.

I will probably send out a care package in a week or 2. Let me know if you need my addy. Shauna is taking a few days off from work this week to rest and heal.

Hugs, prayers and pixie dust to her and her DH.:hug:

Very sorry to hear the news. Prayers and Pixie Dust coming your way, Shauna and DH! Take care of yourself and know that takes priority over the swaps. :grouphug:

Prayers and PixieDust to Shauna and her DH. I hope she is feeling better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter