*UPDATED* 08/11/10 - Karaoke Song List for jeanigor

You've seen Paul I know you have, and you are gonna try and make him sing?? Let me know when the tickets to that show go on sale :santa:

I won't try to make him sing, but peer presure my try to make him sing.

Who knows what will happen on the cruise??? :rotfl2:

I think Todd and I need to do a duet of "Summer Lovin'" because I know all of the harmonies from the high school show :P

I am thinking that Todd should conduct His Ladies In Waiting as they sing...

"Girls Just Wanna to Have Fun"

That can definately be arranged.

Is there any way we could get Kevin and John to do a duet? :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see all this singing going on. :) :)

Plus I offered to lead people in an old fashioned "sing-around-the-campfire" sing-along with my old Girl Scout songbooks. Minus the campfire, of course!

I'm sort of partial to a singing in the round song. How about "row row row your boat"...it's a personal favorite.
Anyone care to try to guess why???

I think I remember those Girl Scout songs. :)

Will people think I am weird(er) if I say that I often sing them to myself. Especially when I am hiking in the woods. I always seem to have some song going through my head. Being nice to other people, I seldom let the songs out past my lips!

I'm sort of partial to a singing in the round song. How about "row row row your boat"...it's a personal favorite.
Anyone care to try to guess why???

Haven't a clue. Do tell!

Can we do karaoke rounds in the bar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter