UPDATED 11/17/02 We are all going to WDW during 2002 DISCON-II A Gathering of Friends

RAY !!!!! I just went to p.1 and reasd the "mini-meet sheet"!!
So, here's my "will be in attendance" list!!!

DATW (was there any doubt?? -by the way Ray, the Dos Equis is on me!!)
Dayna's Slumber Party (girls, we MUST talk!!)
Guiness Mini Meet
Jellyrolls (once again, was there anydoubt?)
KImonos Karaoke (Barb, Tia , Livia, Sandra, etc. and I must do a reprise)

!!!!!!This is bad, I'm already excited!!!!!
Corinne

Patrick!!! Thank you. Unfortunately, these are REALLY busy times for me and I can almost never get to the boards (for about another 5-6 weeks):mad: .
I usually get a chance to quickly look at my emails, but that's about it.:mad: :mad:
Today is VERY unusual (for this time).
I'm feeling very special for being "missed"!!!:sunny: See you in April!!

Corinne
P.S. Please someone, email me if registration opens up (or even if the dates to register are announced) Thanks!!!!:wave:

How about a two hour Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror marathon ride mini-meet? Ride RnR Coaster and TOT as many times as we can for two hours. The last person standing next to me wins a prize!

Who wants to host the thrill ride tour? I'm not sure if I want to do it again, but I will host it again if need be. There seems to be an interest in doing it again.

I'm planning/hoping to be there. Just need a little boost to do this SOLO! Thanks Ray, there's lots of mini-stuff to do also I didn't know about. Trying to get a few solo ladies/moms to join together and make it there for our 1st DisCon, even if it's for your II! ;)

Our family will be there from November 28-December 9, staying 11/28-12/4 at All-Star Movies and moving to Wilderness Lodge for 12/4-12/9. These events sound like so much fun!

We will be there too, I don't have the final details in place yet, but will let you know which resort and dates when I get my act together.

I'll be tagging along with Barb, so you can add me o whatever she's signed up to do. I think I'll be arriving on 12/2 and staying till 12/9.

YAY, NANCY !!!!

I didn't realize that you were coming with Barb!!! (i've been away from the boards for quite a while )
Now we can have four Supremes!!!!!! (at Karaoke)

Corinne

:wave:

Jumping in here...hoping to meet up with some other DIS folks during our trip...but we've got parents and kids along so our get together time may be limited.

We'll be at VWL Nov. 28&29, BWV Nov. 30 to Dec. 7th, and somewhere else for another couple of nights...not sure where.

I'm coming!!! I'm coming!!! (well, as long as they offer event only ressies again) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Please add me, Ray, when you get the chance. My dates are 12/3-12/8 at the AKL/BC. :)

I'll be at OKW 12/2-12/9 (unless I can switch my ressie to BWV or BCV).

ok we changed resorts!

we are staying at Poly with the free resort stay we got for joining DVC! :D :D

OMG! :earseek: I hope 'the powers that be' are watching this thread! This is exciting!! :bounce: "Whoo-Hoo!" :bounce:

I'm glad I found this thread! We'll be at WDW at that time, and hopefully I'll be able to make some of the unofficial meets. Last year's sounded like so much fun! We'll be at ASMo from Dec. 5th-8th. Hope to meet some other DISers there! :)

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter