Still haven't received my gift card😭 can anybody please confirm sam's email address. Just to make sure the order confirmation email is legit since I just joined and now I am concerned it may be the wrong link and a scam

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1699070944380.png
  • Save $7.50 on Your Basket when you buy TWO (2) Chili's Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Links Above
    • Expires 11/07/23.
  • Earn 4x fuel points on Select regional & local Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Expires 11/14/23.
  • Save $3.00 on ONE (1) $100 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
    • Links Above
    • Expires 11/14/23.

Kroger Family Stores:
Jay C Foods Only
1699071020435.png
  • Earn 4x fuel points on all 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Direct link to digital coupon
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes the Kroger Family of Companies Gift Cards, ALL PREPAID RELOADABLE DEBIT CARDS (Green Dot, MoneyPaks), & ALL FINANCIAL VARIABLE LOAD CARDS (American Express, Mastercard, & Visa) and fuel retailer gift cards. Wireless Phones & Airtime cards are also excluded from this promotion.
    • Expires 11/14/23.

Weird. Did you ever buy a gc through them? Or maybe have something refunded that they didn’t clawback the earnings on?
I don't remember what I bought through them since it was months ago. I had never taken money out so if they wanted to claw back some money it was all sitting there. Plus, I don't think I was hacked because my password was randomly generated by 1Password and not easy to guess. I run security programs on my computer regularly to find and destroy nasty programs.

I asked for it to be reinstated, but I'm not holding my breath.

Kroger Online
1699072261133.png
  • Save 12% on Total by Verizon prepaid phone cards
    • Limit 1 per customer. Direct link
    • Includes several denominations.
    • Expires 11/07/23.
  • Earn 4x fuel points on Select regional & local Gift Cards
  • Get 5% Off on Visa or Mastercard Gift Card with promo code FALLFRENZY23

Still haven't received my gift card😭 can anybody please confirm sam's email address. Just to make sure the order confirmation email is legit since I just joined and now I am concerned it may be the wrong link and a scam

RE: Sam's Club
I just ordered mine at 1:29am est. so I'll gladly PM you when mine arrive.

Also for those who used the reorder button did you happen to notice the price? Mine from last year was $370 so I opted not to reorder, instead I placed a new order and paid $360.

1699076068940.png

I received my email to view digital card from Sam's. When I press the button it gives me an error page. Does this mean I did not get the 200 for 180 deal?

Did you go to purchase history to see if the order went through?

Ok this is what I realized today if you're using a laptop like I was it does not work well with Google Chrome. It gives an error with chrome. So I decided to call Sam's club member services 18887467726 and they looked it up and sent me a link and that worked.

Added Offers ~ 11/04/23

Discount District

Food Lion
1699077055895.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards and $25 in Groceries & Get $25 Off
    • Includes: Applebee's, Fanatics, Lowe's, Macy's, Panera Bread and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 1 offer per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/14/23.
Credit Cards & More
Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal​
FL also accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Samsung Pay​

Staples

1699077625092.png
  • Buy $200 Mastercard gift cards with no purchase fee
    • Limit 8 per customer, per store, per day
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/11/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Staples also accepts Apple Pay

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Citi Spending Bonuses: Target via email / Various Offers
  • Earn 5x On Selected Categories
    • Includes: Consumer Electronic Stores, Department Stores, Clothing Stores, Game Stores and Hobby & Toy Stores
  • Extra 4x Restaurants
  • Spend $500 through Citi Travel on hotels, get $100 off
  • Direct link
  • Expires 1/31/24. Read comments DoC

RE: Sam's Club
I just ordered mine at 1:29am est. so I'll gladly PM you when mine arrive.
I went to the site > contact us > live chat now.
An agent said they will be delivered within 24-48 hours.
A minute after that I got the email with the gift cards:)

Last edited:
Shop N Save
1699079212912.png

• Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on 3rd Party gift cards
    • Excludes Lowe’s & Home Depot.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/08/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • S'nS also accepts: Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter