Typically they only sell their own store gift cards. YMMV in FL as I have no current DP for that state. Big Lots egift cards are sold by Cashstar so your chase offer will not work there either.
UPDATE: online is Blackhawk Network - still cc offers will not code properly.

This is interesting:

Does Big Lots Sell Restaurant Gift Cards​

If you’re looking for a restaurant gift card, you might be wondering if Big Lots sells them. The answer is yes! You can find a variety of restaurant gift cards at Big Lots, including popular options like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and more. Whether you’re looking for a gift for a friend or family member, or you’re looking to save on your own dining out expenses, Big Lots is a great place to check for restaurant gift cards. 2022 article.
Direct link
Thank you!!

BJ's Wholesale Black Friday
1699649734116.png
  • $25 Aeropostale for $16.49
  • $50 Applebee’s for $39.99
  • $30 Chipotle for $23.99
  • $25 - $500 Disney for $23.49 - $472.99
    • Includes: $25, $50, $100, $150 or $500
  • $50 GameStop for $39.99
  • $25 Gap Options for $19.99
  • $30 IHOP for $23.99
  • $25 JCPenney for $19.99
  • $25 Panera Bread for $19.99
  • $50 LL Bean for $39.99
  • $25 Old Navy for $19.99
  • $50 Spa Week for $37.49
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: Wholesale Clubs & PayPal
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
  • BJ's also accepts: Apple Pay

Last edited:
5.4% off for BJs is OK, but even if you combine it with the Chase Freedom 5% cash back you'd only net around 10.1% off. You can get 10% off immediately every day using CashApp at Walgreens and Home Depot (up to $50 every 24 hours).

I think I'd rather get the savings immediately off the top rather than have to wait for Chase to issue the 5% Cashback - it would depend on how much Cashback is for Black Friday from RMN, Rakuten, etc though - which could tip the advantage over to BJs (although I have admittedly used all of my Chase Freedom 5% back for this quarter already - which is limited to $1500 in purchases).

I love seeing all of the veteran discounts! Dh spent 4 long years in the Marine corps so I have a soft spot for veterans and US military. I think it’s great they seem to be getting a little more this year than I’ve noticed in the past.​

Thank you and your family for sacrificing so much, while on topic...

Happy 248th Birthday U.S. Marine Corps!

1699652153489.png

Semper Fi

My late father spent over 25 years in the Marines. He's was very proud to be part of something bigger than anything he ever knew was possible.

With this being Veteran's Day weekend, I want to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation to all who have served and those serving our country. Your sacrifices have not gone unnoticed, we can all sleep better at night knowing you have our backs 24/7. May God bless you and keep you in his care.

I would be remiss if I didn't extend this appreciation to spouses and dependents for all your sacrifices as well. Thank you.

5.4% off for BJs is OK, but even if you combine it with the Chase Freedom 5% cash back you'd only net around 10.1% off. You can get 10% off immediately every day using CashApp at Walgreens and Home Depot (up to $50 every 24 hours).

I think I'd rather get the savings immediately off the top rather than have to wait for Chase to issue the 5% Cashback - it would depend on how much Cashback is for Black Friday from RMN, Rakuten, etc though - which could tip the advantage over to BJs (although I have admittedly used all of my Chase Freedom 5% back for this quarter already - which is limited to $1500 in purchases).

Who else is cash app offering savings to besides Walgreens & Home Depot? Any expiration dates?

I've been a member of Sam's for a few months now and have not received any brochures/sale ads, have they not released their BF ads? I looked online at various places with no luck. Anyone?

I forget what time I placed my Roblox gc order but hours later, at 6pm I received an email from Target "Way to go! One step down, two more to go!" For whatever reason, I think Target is simply slower these days.

I know people were talking about the Target Circle Bonus recently but can't find the conclusion. I bought a $100 Disney gift card about an hour ago and it has not counted towards a purchase for the bonus. In the past I would get a notification right away that I completed a step.

When I go to my orders it still says "Preparing" even though I already got the giftcard. Just a couple months ago it would happen instantly. I only have 5 more days and need two more purchases so not sure I am going to end up doing it unless I go in store

I think you just need to be a little more patient. It will work out, hopefully you'll see your Yay You email later tonight.

Everyone needs to slow down and not jump to conclusions.
It will work out.
I purchased an E-DGC at 245p yesterday and didn't get it until 6 hours later. I didn't get the Circle Check mark until 940a this morning. I just purchased another E-DGC and received it only 4 min later but I am still awaiting the Checkmark. So as you said @FoxC63 seems like Target (or maybe Blackhawk or a combination) is a bit slower these days.

I am so bummed! Just found out that Petsmart will no longer carry my pup's food, Royal Canin Golden Retriever. There goes all my hopes of using my 10% Petsmart Chase offers lol. I should run around to all the local Petsmart stores and try to stock up with them.

I am so bummed! Just found out that Petsmart will no longer carry my pup's food, Royal Canin Golden Retriever. There goes all my hopes of using my 10% Petsmart Chase offers lol. I should run around to all the local Petsmart stores and try to stock up with them.

That's exactly what I would do! I would also speak to the store manager and ask if it can be placed on special order. Kroger does this at CS. YMMV on items though they can only do this if they have a vendor who actually carries the item.

BJ's Wholesale Black Friday
View attachment 809443
  • $25 Aeropostale for $16.49
  • $50 Applebee’s for $39.99
  • $30 Chipotle for $23.99
  • $25 - $500 Disney for $23.49 - $472.99
    • Includes: $25, $50, $100, $150 or $500
  • $50 GameStop for $39.99
  • $25 Gap Options for $19.99
  • $30 IHOP for $23.99
  • $25 JCPenney for $19.99
  • $25 Panera Bread for $19.99
  • $50 LL Bean for $39.99
  • $25 Old Navy for $19.99
  • $50 Spa Week for $37.49
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: Wholesale Clubs & PayPal
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
  • BJ's also accepts: Apple Pay

That's a decent deal from BJ's
According to my BJ's app under the Black FriYay listings both the $100 and $500 card are the usual price. Hopefully that just means they haven't updated it.

They are listing a $500 Southwest Airlines GC for only $459.99 after $25 off.

I purchased an E-DGC at 245p yesterday and didn't get it until 6 hours later. I didn't get the Circle Check mark until 940a this morning. I just purchased another E-DGC and received it only 4 min later but I am still awaiting the Checkmark. So as you said @FoxC63 seems like Target (or maybe Blackhawk or a combination) is a bit slower these days.

I wonder if Target is taking notes on what people are buying with the reward offers, like what percent are gc vs other items. I typically buy merchandise for one of my check marks. Never food though.

According to my BJ's app under the Black FriYay listings both the $100 and $500 card are the usual price. Hopefully that just means they haven't updated it.

They are listing a $500 Southwest Airlines GC for only $459.99 after $25 off.

Offers don't start until the 17th

I wonder if Target is taking notes on what people are buying with the reward offers, like what percent are gc vs other items. I typically buy merchandise for one of my check marks. Never food though.

They could be.

I can't remember if I posted about it but for my first checkmark for this bonus (3 $90 for a $25 reward) go around I purchased a $150 Food Saver Vacuum Sealer for $1.26. I was able to stack a bunch of stuff. I had $87 in Circle Earnings, a 10% off storewide, Birthday 5%, Red card 5%, and finally I had a $40 off $40 coupon for opening a new Red Card account (it allowed me to use that from my newly opened account on my old account.)

Offers don't start until the 17th

On the App it makes no mention of the 17th and says Early Black FriYay and a link to shop deals so it makes it seem like it should be available now. Not even an asterisk. One of the links for an NCL cruise says you must book by 11-16 for the Black FriYay deal. So they are being sneaky I'd say making it seem like they are already on sale.

On the App it makes no mention of the 17Th and says Early Black FriYay and a link to shop deals so it makes it seem like it should be available now. Not even an asterisk. One of the links for an NCL cruise says you must book by 11-16 for the Black FriYay deal. So they are being sneaky I'd say making it seem like they are already on sale.

Dates are listed in their ad silly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter