RiteAid

1707327805868.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Macy's & Wayfair
    • Limit 2 with Rite Aid Rewards
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/11/24 - 2/17/24.

Question for Target Circle pros: If I go to Target today and have spend $70 three times, can I divide up my purchase today into three $70 separate purchases if I'm spending $210 and have it count (as long as there isn't a crazy line behind me getting annoyed that is).

Schnucks
1707328576796.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Fandango, GolfNow, H&M, Panera Bread Topgolf and White Castle
    • Digital Coupon
    • Redeem 1 time in one transaction
    • Limit of $1,000 in gift cards per customer, per day.
    • Expires 2/13/24.

Question for Target Circle pros: If I go to Target today and have spend $70 three times, can I divide up my purchase today into three $70 separate purchases if I'm spending $210 and have it count (as long as there isn't a crazy line behind me getting annoyed that is).

Yes, you should be able to do this. You may want to separate the purchases by a few minutes by getting the first $70, then getting the next $70 lining up again and then last $70. Or maybe you could do the first $70 purchase as an in store pickup, the 2nd / 3rd by waiting in line.

I know online I've done 3 consecutive purchases and it all tracked no problem for the bonus.

Yes, you should be able to do this. You may want to separate the purchases by a few minutes by getting the first $70, then getting the next $70 lining up again and then last $70. Or maybe you could do the first $70 purchase as an in store pickup, the 2nd / 3rd by waiting in line.

I know online I've done 3 consecutive purchases and it all tracked no problem for the bonus.
Thanks!

Walgreens
1707330301035.png

• Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card
    • Includes: Cinemark Theaters, Fanatics, Fandango, Spa & Wellness and TopGolf.
    • Must buy TWO
    • Walgreens gift card must be presented when purchasing. Check with manager as these designs often change.
    • Note, as usual there are no dominations listed, buying the lowest will yield the best savings. Cinemark start at $10.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/11/24 - 2/17/24.

Thanks for posting this! Just realized Albertson's owns Safeway here in Co, so this deal applies at my local store.

I would caution assuming that the promo automatically extends to Safeway even though Alberston's owns Safeway. You would need to check in your Safeway app whether this offer appears either as a weekly special or as a Safeway 4U deal where you would need to "clip" the offer for it to apply. If neither appears, you would not be able to make your case with Customer Service with the Albertson's owns Safeway rationale. For this particular offer, Fox specifically mentioned Randalls and Tom Thumb.

I checked my Safeway app and this week's gift card promos are only for Adidas and Dominoes, not Disney, which would have been awesome. When the DGC specials do show up for me for Safeway (very rare), the extra points do translate to $10 off a future shopping trip, but I noticed that the $10 does not apply to any refrigerated dairy items (California law prohibiting dairy items to sell below cost). My local Target takes it up a notch and prohibits me from using my Target rewards on Haagen Daaz 😞

Raley’s/Bel Air/Nob Hill Foods

1707331098346.png

• Earn 15x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Choice Happy Moments, Fandango, GolfNow, H&M, Nordstrom, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/14/24.

I would caution assuming that the promo automatically extends to Safeway even though Alberston's owns Safeway. You would need to check in your Safeway app whether this offer appears either as a weekly special or as a Safeway 4U deal where you would need to "clip" the offer for it to apply. If neither appears, you would not be able to make your case with Customer Service with the Albertson's owns Safeway rationale. For this particular offer, Fox specifically mentioned Randalls and Tom Thumb.

I checked my Safeway app and this week's gift card promos are only for Adidas and Dominoes, not Disney, which would have been awesome. When the DGC specials do show up for me for Safeway (very rare), the extra points do translate to $10 off a future shopping trip, but I noticed that the $10 does not apply to any refrigerated dairy items (California law prohibiting dairy items to sell below cost). My local Target takes it up a notch and prohibits me from using my Target rewards on Haagen Daaz 😞

You might want to go in store and see if they have an in-store ad near the gift card rack.
Albertsons does not have a digital coupon for this promotion but they do have this:
1707331404635.png

Here's one more offer and as usual it's hard to read...

ShopRite
1707331691911.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off your next shopping order
    • Includes: all Choice ? and Spafinder
    • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
    • Certificate prints at the bottom of your register receipt and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Ad Scan
    • Maryland: Valid 2/09/24 - 2/15/24.
    • ShopRite: Valid 2/11/24 - 2/17/24.

Albertsons Companies: Several stores are included but only Albertsons has the signage near the gift card rack. Safeway has not been confirmed.

Update:

ACME, Kings Food Market, Randalls, Star Market, Shaw's & Tom Thumb
Albertsons & Safeway- Look for the sign​
  • Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Gift Card offers must be in a single transaction
    • $10 Coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Expires 2/13/24. Slickdeals / Post #22930
  • Safeway: Has been confirmed. Post #23000

Last edited:

I did - I verified with the local Safeway ad and it includes all of the gift cards already posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter