Wow this is great to know, I thought I would need to use my physical gift cards but that’s awesome to know there is an option now to link gift cards to magicbands.
It is not. You cannot link gc to MBs.

We are going to need to hear the ending of the story and see more reports from Pop and other resorts before finding out if gc overpayments on room charge accounts is a new policy and if it is a good idea will depend on the refund timeline.

Has Chase ever given bonuses for Pet related expenses?
I'm not referring to individual offers, but Q. bonuses.
Chewy takes Paypal with is 5% bonus of CFU. I just switched my autoships and primary payment method to paypal. I get my pups expensive meds from Chewy so that's something.

Opened up the Target App this morning and I have a 10% off one purchase on one account and a $15 off $75 on another account. Both either on line or in store and with the usual GC exclusion

https://homeappetitreward.com/
Has anyone done this rebate that was discussed last month? I submitted it Sept 11 (I only know because I texted a friend the info that day). But now I don't know what email address/subject to be looking for when my digital gift card comes. Has anyone gotten an email yet?

A credit card is linked to our room, however, I didn’t want to charge room charges back to my CC. In the past I would go to the front desk daily and pay all room charges with a DGC. You can’t do that anymore, or at least that’s what POP Century said. POP century loads the entire DGC, in this case $500, onto my room. As I charge with my magic band, the DGC is used up. The CC is used as a back up. For whatever reason the 100 years physical DGC would not load/connect to my room.
Once we got the new DGC from the POP gift shop and transferred my 100 years DGC to it, everything worked fine. The front desk said once we check out any remaining DGC balance will be transferred back to our card.
This is awesome if they're allowing this again. Several years back (or many years, depends on your definitions!) this is how resorts would work GCs. Then came the can't-pay-charges-that-don't-exist-yet policy so you had to go periodically to the desk to pay off the room charges with the GC. I'm trying to remember the last trip I did the front load with at POP, perhaps 2016? It was super easy at check-in, had a Rewards Redemption card and 3-4 GCs the CM loaded to the room. Unfortunately we've not ever left a stay with a negative balance so don't know how well the refund process worked :rolleyes: But I'm always within $20 or so on the budgeting so I definitely preferred loading it to the room account first.

Last time I was able to do it when around the change over to the PAYG policy, so some resorts wouldn't allow it and others it depended on the CM training. I got lucky. This is the first I've heard of it's return, but I admit I don't really leave the budget board much anymore.

I just stayed at POP in early September and I paid my balance every day with a gift card.
I always have too. I don’t know if this is new or what. It took 2 managers, IT and me almost 3 hours to figure out the many “ glitches” we were having. So frustrating. But they were adamant you can not pay daily with DGC.

Opened up the Target App this morning and I have a 10% off one purchase on one account and a $15 off $75 on another account. Both either on line or in store and with the usual GC exclusion
Usually I can use these offers on GCs. :( Like just last week or so.

I just looked and didn't see what you see. For gift cards?
No, the offer technically excludes gift cards. While the cashback has been slipping through for gc for a while this could stop at any moment, and when it does it is possible any pending cashback will be clawed back. Those of us that dabble in the RMN deals know 100% it's a YMMV and there is no arguing with RMN if cashback doesn't post.

I got no target circle offer 🙁
Me either. I haven't been shopping there much either the past couple of months. Guess they felt my one in store and one shipped order last week was enough that I don't need to be encouraged.

Me either. I haven't been shopping there much either the past couple of months. Guess they felt my one in store and one shipped order last week was enough that I don't need to be encouraged.
I don't shop there nearly as much as I used to. I was easily going at least once a week and now it's once a month at best. I guess they're okay with that too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter