So glad they nabbed this guy. I had my points stolen last summer and Meijer was really good about replacing my mperks points. It was 50,000 points I’d accumulated that I was planning to use to buy my daughter items needed for her first college apartment. When I was on the phone with the Meijer CSR we were able to pull up the receipt from the purchase at a Meijer in Michigan (I’m in Ohio) I’ve never been near ($50 worth of soda lol). So I’m sure they were able to pull up the checkout video. My password is now well fortified.
RE: Meijer mPerks Theft

I am too. I hope they catch all those losers!

It's recommended to change your login AND password, but when I tried changing my login a few days ago every attempt failed. The new password was accepted so I'll be contacting them on Monday.

Why is Domino's pizza so popular? :confused3
I'm very familiar with it, my sister and her man owned their own store for years and I did work for them but honestly (and not to offend anyone), it wasn't all that then or now.
I have no real excuse. As another resident of SE Michigan, I am not too far from Cottage Inn, Buddy's, and probably several other superior pizza outlets. I guess it comes down to the frequent promotions and the ease of putting in an order on the app, especially at lunchtime.

Another Costco DGC data point, my husband and I each purchased another set of two each this morning (same executive membership but different logins) without any problem. 😅 We purchased several back in December. I’ll keep milking this deal as long as possible as those DVC dues aren’t going away anytime soon. 😳

If I don’t have enough gift cards to cover my entire DVC dues for the year, will making a partial payment just make the monthly payments smaller or will it delay autopay by the # of months the gift card covers?

If I don’t have enough gift cards to cover my entire DVC dues for the year, will making a partial payment just make the monthly payments smaller or will it delay autopay by the # of months the gift card covers?
It will delay auto pay. You should be able to see when your next withdrawal is scheduled after applying the DGCs. It should skip up to the amount you paid.

Both. If your payment is $10 and you pay $35 it will pay for three months and in month 4 you would only owe $5.

Now if dues were really that low!! :laughing:

Meijer
1704610248370.png
  • Earn 5,000 points when you spend $50+ on One4all Gift Cards
    • mPerks Offer
    • No need to clip.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
    • Expires 1/13/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Meijer also accepts Apple Pay & Google Pay
  • Points/Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards.

Last edited:
Chase bonus question is there a way to see the terms? I mistakenly didn’t take screenshot and when I went back to chase.com/mybonus and it just stated “
Thank you for your interest.
You have enrolled into this offer already.

I’m worried I’ve messed up as in the past the offers I’ve had always ran the full quarter but others reported it started on the 15th.

Meijer
View attachment 823628
  • Earn 5,000 points when you spend $50+ on One4all Gift Cards
    • Limit $500 spend
    • mPerks Offer
    • No need to clip.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
    • Expires 1/13/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Amazon Prime Visa: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Visa: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Meijer also accepts Apple Pay & Google Pay
  • Points/Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards.
Should this be limit spend $50? Usually offers allow you to accumulate mperks but this one appears to be just 5,000 for $50.

@CookieandOatmeal

You're getting a new puppy? Please post photos!
Here's a thought, you could name the pup after me. I wouldn't mind, not one bit. :poop:
:hug:
Still waiting for mommy dog to get preggers and crossing my fingers that everything works out so there will be a puppy for me in the spring! My potential puppy will be from this breeder https://www.kelorekennels.com/ ... my dog Oatmeal's dad (Atlas) was from this kennel. The mom is a granddaughter of Atlas so it's like a connection to my Oats. Will definitely post pics once the puppy is home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter