Update: Ebay deal is sold out. They only lasted a couple of hours, I guess 🙄

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 3.24.15 PM.png

It appears this is only for plus members. If it's not, do you have the exact link? TY 😞
I’m sorry I just checked and you’re correct it does say “Total” members…I recently bought a new iPhone at Best Buy and when I added the Apple Care I had no idea I was paying for the “Total plan”!!!!!

Update: Ebay deal is sold out. They only lasted a couple of hours, I guess 🙄

View attachment 857438

If you are buying an ebay gift card for yourself to use on an ebay account that you have had for a while, then it is not an issue. But I would never buy an ebay gift card to give away to someone. I bought one for my sister around 2 years ago and she created a new account and tried to use it, and they froze all the money on the gift cards and insisted she send in proof that she had bought the gift cards. It was a cumbersome process and required many emails with customer service.

I don't know how they get away with such shennanigans; using a gift card on a new account is not a reason to claim suspicious activity.

It was the first one. I had the Patio $20 off too, and that one was second.
Thanks for letting me know.

I haven't gotten any of the other general coupons so I was wondering if it was in a different area. Nope, I guess I really just haven't gotten any. Oh well.

I had a really bizarre experience buying DGC at Home Depot tonight. I was taking advantage of the discover 5% quarterly bonus for home improvement stores (which is actually 10% since I get a first year match).

I bought 3x$500 and they correctly rang up for $1,500. I paid and went on my way. When I tried to use the cards (to pay off our Disney cruise) - 1 of the 3 cards didn’t work.

I looked closer at my receipt - there were 3 small receipts for each gift card. 2 of them said “approved - all prepaid card sales are final”, but one of them said “activation declined. Declined code 0099.” The card was never activated, but they still charged me the $500!

I immediately went back to the store and it took almost an hour to sort out. They called the DGC customer service, but they basically told Home Depot “it’s your problem to fix because the card was never activated.”

After much digging, the customer service manager found some article in their knowledge base that told him how to fix it. Long story short - the original cashier had to open the original register/terminal in order to rollback the transaction and issue a refund. Thank goodness I went in on the same day and thankfully it was slow in there due to a thunderstorm.

The Home Depot workers were super nice and apologetic. I was blown away by how helpful they were. It was technically the store’s mistake, but they made it right!

In my opinion - it’s ridiculous that their POS system allows them to ring up a card that wasn’t successfully activated. The store manager said she had never encountered this in her 20 years on the job.

Moral of the story - check your receipts to make sure the cards get properly activated! I would have never thought this was a problem….I assumed that they wouldn’t ring up if they weren’t activated.

Also - save your receipts!!!

I had a really bizarre experience buying DGC at Home Depot tonight. I was taking advantage of the discover 5% quarterly bonus for home improvement stores (which is actually 10% since I get a first year match).

I bought 3x$500 and they correctly rang up for $1,500. I paid and went on my way. When I tried to use the cards (to pay off our Disney cruise) - 1 of the 3 cards didn’t work.

I looked closer at my receipt - there were 3 small receipts for each gift card. 2 of them said “approved - all prepaid card sales are final”, but one of them said “activation declined. Declined code 0099.” The card was never activated, but they still charged me the $500!

I immediately went back to the store and it took almost an hour to sort out. They called the DGC customer service, but they basically told Home Depot “it’s your problem to fix because the card was never activated.”

After much digging, the customer service manager found some article in their knowledge base that told him how to fix it. Long story short - the original cashier had to open the original register/terminal in order to rollback the transaction and issue a refund. Thank goodness I went in on the same day and thankfully it was slow in there due to a thunderstorm.

The Home Depot workers were super nice and apologetic. I was blown away by how helpful they were. It was technically the store’s mistake, but they made it right!

In my opinion - it’s ridiculous that their POS system allows them to ring up a card that wasn’t successfully activated. The store manager said she had never encountered this in her 20 years on the job.

Moral of the story - check your receipts to make sure the cards get properly activated! I would have never thought this was a problem….I assumed that they wouldn’t ring up if they weren’t activated.

Anywhere that I've bought cards doesn't activate them until after the payment is successful. The card probably can't have the money removed if the persons card declines.

It should alert if it doesn't activate though but I don't know if it's supposed to as I've never had it happen. They also give the little slips with the receipt so the transaction is essentially done when it's all printed.

I always glance to see activation type codes on a receipt or that I got all my little papers but I doubt I read them closely enough before I leave the register to have caught that. I sure will now!

I've been vacay'ing in Mexico and haven't scanned ALLL of the pages, but have skimmed.. apologies if this is a duplicate:
KROGER

View attachment 857601
I shop at Harris Teeter and I used to be able to use this coupon multiple times but now you can only use it for one store visit and then it’s considered “redeemed” and will not work if you try to use it again.

I shop at Harris Teeter and I used to be able to use this coupon multiple times but now you can only use it for one store visit and then it’s considered “redeemed” and will not work if you try to use it again.

Not all coupons can be used more than once but a lot can. My app always shows if it can. If yours doesn't I'm guessing it's an HT thing and not a kroger thing. I can't imagine fred meyer would be the exception but can see HT being one knowing the coupon deals they did before they got bought.Screenshot_20240507_082303_Fred Meyer.jpg

Where do you see these coupons? Is it in the general coupon tab or the savings and rewards? I never see them, so was wondering where they are?
For some reason I get a mix of physical & digital ones. I got the $10 off coupon mailed to me this time, so make sure to check your mailbox too.
its annoying because the mailed one can't be used online, so I have to go in person to use it.

Kroger GC offers, valid 5/2-5/10:

Purchase a $50 Ulta Beauty eGift Card, get $10 Bonus
Purchase a $50 Red Robin eGift Card, get $10 Off Sold Out
Purchase a $50 Panera Bread eGift Card, get $5 Off
Purchase a $50 Retail Therapy eGift Card, get $5 Bonus
Purchase a $25 Uber eGift Card, get 10% Off
Purchase a $50 O Charley's eGift Card, get $10 Off
Purchase a $50 IHOP eGift Card, get $10 Off
Purchase a $50 Spafinder eGift Card, get $10 Off
Purchase a $25 Starbucks eGift Card, get 10% Bonus (5/1-5/12)
A few more have been added:

Save $10 off a $50 Home Chef eGift Card
Save 10% off a $50 Darden Restaurants eGift Card (Olive Garden, Season 52, and others)
Get a $5 bonus when you buy a $50 Let's Eat Gift Card
Get a $5 bonus when you buy a $50 Happy Moments Gift Card
Save $10 off a $50 H&M eGift Card
Get a $5 bonus when you buy a $50 Treat Yourself eGift Card
Get a $5 bonus when you buy a $50 Fun & Fabulous eGift Card
Get a $10 bonus when you buy a $50 Under Armour eGift Card
Save $5 off a $25 Vudu eGift Card
Save 10% off a $50 Belk eGift Card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter